Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Report: Peyton Manning attempted to cover up 1996 sexual assault allegation

Featured Replies

Btw I've read they this trainer has been let go from 3 places and has filed 3 wrongful termination law suits. Not sure if that's accurate.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was brought up by king because of the reasons I stated, at least imo

 

It was brought up recently before King started whining. Not sure why folks are paying attention to him when this story was recycled by others weeks ago.

He's mad because of the way Cam Newton was treated after the super bowl. His motive is clear imo

 

No argument there. I'm just saying that Shaun King isn't the one who brought this story back into the limelight.

I thought it came to light because that case was cited in a lawsuit filed last week against UT in a different matter. Did I just dream that?

I thought it came to light because that case was cited in a lawsuit filed last week against UT in a different matter. Did I just dream that?

 

I thought it came up because she sued Peyton, his dad and their ghost writer. They talked about her in a book violating a confidentiality agreement.

I thought it came to light because that case was cited in a lawsuit filed last week against UT in a different matter. Did I just dream that?

 

True...you did NOT dream that. That is why it has come back up...6 women sued UT and Peyton was mentioned in the lawsuit. Interesting last couple of months for Peyton...accused of steroid use, wins SB and now this...

I thought it came up because she sued Peyton, his dad and their ghost writer. They talked about her in a book violating a confidentiality agreement.

 

That part is OLD news. Settled over 10 years ago I believe...

 

What I find interesting is why in the heck would Manning mention something like that in HIS OWN book?!?!? Why bring that up??

 

It was brought up recently before King started whining. Not sure why folks are paying attention to him when this story was recycled by others weeks ago.

 

Because the daily news put an article up by him. And he acts like he's exposing manning.

Because the daily news put an article up by him. And he acts like he's exposing manning.

 

I wouldn't give him the credit for exposing anything. He doesn't deserve it. Recycled story. Folks need to let him know he is a day late and dollar short.

I'm not going to judge Manning or Cam on what they did at 19. I know what I did at that age and I'm not that proud of it. It's amazing how Peyton has been in the league for almost 20 years and not one but two different issues have been brought up to tarnish his image.

Pretty wide line between mooning someone and putting your junk in their face. Difference between a simple locker room prank and clear sexual assault...

I have to disagree with those on here who are saying this is a total non-story. Maybe it is and maybe not. I did hear this morning that the girl/woman that accused Peyton is not some low life. She is very successful and has many character witnesses saying she is a very sincere and honest person. This may have some legs to it. I also think Peyton has not come clean on the HGH thing. I am not buying for one second that the stuff was delivered to his house for his wife...sorry but not buying that. I don't totally trust anyone in sports any more. Tiger Woods and Lance Armstrong have made me that way...

Unless something else happens, it will be a slow sports news week, so Peyton will be fodder for all the blow hard talk shows.

We need to be careful with this because the source of info that King used is the document that the lady's attorney put together before the trial in order to convince a judge. In other words, it is slanted and is not considered evidence. So right off the bat the argument put forth has to be looked at with a jaundiced eye.

 

Here are two articles I found regarding this:

 

KRAVITZ: Raising some questions on the Daily News story on Peyto - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

 

Peyton Manning Newest Target of Fake Internet Outrage Brigade | FOX Sports

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.