Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Replaces Rick Pitino Next Season?

Featured Replies

Haha, I DM'd you a sincere apology. I don't post anything fake.

 

Dude... Just stop. You aren't fooling anyone.

  • Replies 225
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
UK lost to Kansas. Fair and square.

 

Saying UK is a better team after the fact is a ridiculous statement. Everything else you posted, like I said, is more ridiculousness because you were bitter about the loss. It's okay to lose to Top 5 teams on the road, but when you say "We're better than them" after it, it makes you look a little silly.

 

Like I have said, I don't get bitter after losses. I stand by what I said. We can revisit the discussion in late March.

  • Author
Dude... Just stop. You aren't fooling anyone.

 

:lol2: I'm not trying to fool anyone so I guess that's a good thing.

Let's give Matt Jones all the credit on this one. He says this will be Rick Pitino's final season at Louisville.
Matt Jones literally just makes crap up. Throw enough against the wall......
  • Author
Matt Jones literally just makes crap up. Throw enough against the wall......

 

He's correct about this one but we'll give him credit since he's the one who posted it publicly.

Matt Jones literally just makes crap up. Throw enough against the wall......

 

Exactly.

Like I have said, I don't get bitter after losses. I stand by what I said. We can revisit the discussion in late March.

 

And if by whatever standards you decide Kentucky is "better" than Kansas, I will easily admit that you were right. Fair enough?

  • Author
And if by whatever standards you decide Kentucky is "better" than Kansas, I will easily admit that you were right. Fair enough?

 

When I said better, I was talking about the rest of this season and into the postseason. So, bring this one back up after the season? And I'll also admit that my comments were ridiculous if they prove to be. Fair?

When I said better, I was talking about the rest of this season and into the postseason. So, bring this one back up after the season? And I'll also admit that my comments were ridiculous if they prove to be. Fair?

 

Works for me. I'm not hard to please.

Tom Crean has to be under consideration, doesn't he?

Tom Crean has to be under consideration, doesn't he?

Ha!! Tom Crean will be lucky not to be fired. He has underachieved, Administration hates him, Boosters hate him, and he is universally loathed around the country. So, in short, no, I don't think he will be in consideration. His buyout has dropped, if he isn't playing the 2nd weekend of the tourney, I think IU opens up this spring.

If they go on probation that may have something to do with who actually wants the job.

Of those who I think might actually come to UL, I like Gregg Marshall.

Where is it that their's actually talk about Pitino not being at Louisville next season? I've not seen anything...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.