February 3, 201610 yr I like Smart at Texas and Bennett at Virginia, but they're not going anywhere. It's never ideal when a coach leaves suddenly. Crum was sort of led out when he was because Jurich thought he could get Pitino. I'll have to think more about who's out there. Chris Mack? Mick Cronin?
February 3, 201610 yr Author Some interesting names. I wonder if they go the veteran, proven coach route or do they go after a younger up and coming coach?
February 3, 201610 yr Some interesting names. I wonder if they go the veteran, proven coach route or do they go after a younger up and coming coach? Jurich will be less likely to take a risk on basketball than he was on football when the Kragthorpe disaster happened. The guy that follows Pitino will need a strong track record of recruiting and success equivalent to the levels at which he's coached. I don't think it's likely to be an up-and-comer unless somebody really jumps off the page. Have anyone like that in mind?
February 3, 201610 yr Louisville will be able to get pretty much whoever they want when the time comes for them to hire a new basketball coach. They won't need to hire an "up and comer."
February 3, 201610 yr ...and Bennett at Virginia, but they're not going anywhere. I could see Bennett going to Wisconsin, but not sure where else. I don't believe he would go to Louisville.
February 3, 201610 yr Author Louisville will be able to get pretty much whoever they want when the time comes for them to hire a new basketball coach. They won't need to hire an "up and comer." So, the correct answer would have been: "a veteran, proven coach"
February 3, 201610 yr Do you have some inside info you just found out after the UK meltdown or you just guessing?
February 3, 201610 yr Do you have some inside info you just found out after the UK meltdown or you just guessing? #Clickbait
February 3, 201610 yr Author Do you have some inside info you just found out after the UK meltdown or you just guessing? Let's give Matt Jones all the credit on this one. He says this will be Rick Pitino's final season at Louisville.
February 3, 201610 yr Author #Clickbait I'm definitely not going to do clickbait on someone else's site. That doesn't help me at all.
February 3, 201610 yr Do you have some inside info you just found out after the UK meltdown or you just guessing? It makes him feel better.
February 3, 201610 yr So, the correct answer would have been: "a veteran, proven coach" :lol2: The correct answer is that you're upset about having egg on your face and you are acting out like an eight year old.
February 3, 201610 yr Author :lol2: The correct answer is that you're upset about having egg on your face and you are acting out like an eight year old. Pot meet kettle.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.