Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Replaces Rick Pitino Next Season?

Featured Replies

Pot meet kettle.

 

Riiiiight. :lol:

  • Replies 225
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Riiiiight. :lol:

 

You can dish but you sure can't take it.

You can dish but you sure can't take it.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

You are throwing a tantrum because you got called out for your ridiculous comments after the Kansas game (by more than just me, I might add) and I'M the one than can dish it but not take it? :lol2:

  • Author
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

You are throwing a tantrum because you got called out for your ridiculous comments after the Kansas game (by more than just me, I might add) and I'M the one than can dish it but not take it? :lol2:

 

You know I'm right chief

 

image.jpg

  • Author

By the way, what were my ridiculous comments after the Kansas game? I must've missed that

Once again posting irrelevance. :lol2:

 

I'm glad you can determine the tone of my posts for me. :lol:

By the way, what were my ridiculous comments after the Kansas game? I must've missed that

 

Really... These are the definition of sour grapes.

 

Not true

 

I don't believe KU is the better team.

 

And Kentucky will prove to be a better team than Kansas.

 

I disagree. It's really hard to explain what Kentucky was up against in a true road game at Allen Fieldhouse.
  • Author
Once again posting irrelevance. :lol2:

 

I'm glad you can determine the tone of my posts for me. :lol:

 

I determined the tone of that post when I DM'd you an apology and you explained it to me. :thumb:

  • Author
Really... These are the definition of sour grapes.

 

So what's ridiculous about those comments? I'm not understanding what you're trying to say

I determined the tone of that post when I DM'd you an apology and you explained it to me. :thumb:

 

What was my ridiculousness after the KU game?

 

Yeah, you PM'd me the same fakeness that you post on the forums. Do you really think we are all idiots?

I happen to agree with Wireman that Rick won't be there next year, and that is fairly well known already among the national basketball writers. Most believe Jurich and Pitino are on the same page in his departing in March / April.

 

If Xavier makes a deep run, it is Chris' job. If not, could be several folks, with Archie Miller in the mix (although I think he ends up at NC State).

 

Won't be Mick.

So what's ridiculous about those comments? I'm not understanding what you're trying to say

 

UK lost to Kansas. Fair and square.

 

Saying UK is a better team after the fact is a ridiculous statement. Everything else you posted, like I said, is more ridiculousness because you were bitter about the loss. It's okay to lose to Top 5 teams on the road, but when you say "We're better than them" after it, it makes you look a little silly.

  • Author
Yeah, you PM'd me the same fakeness that you post on the forums. Do you really think we are all idiots?

 

Haha, I DM'd you a sincere apology. I don't post anything fake.

I happen to agree with Wireman that Rick won't be there next year, and that is fairly well known already among the national basketball writers. Most believe Jurich and Pitino are on the same page in his departing in March / April.

 

If Xavier makes a deep run, it is Chris' job. If not, could be several folks, with Archie Miller in the mix (although I think he ends up at NC State).

 

Won't be Mick.

 

I think most would agree Rick's tenure is in it's final lap(s).

 

This was posted purely out of spite, with nothing whatsoever to make posting it now any more relevant than it's been. That's all.

 

Also, I wouldn't be upset with any of those you mentioned.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.