OK now, cards off your chest and tell me who is going to win the 9th Region?

And this is why I ask, without Gulley, Ryle becomes even bigger than they are! I would say, if these two meet again, not having Gulleyon the floor would definitely favor Ryle. Holmes didn't rely on Gulley to score. She had other chores!

She was the leading rebounder for Holmes and her floor presence in critical moments of 2nd and early 3rd qtrs had an impact IMO

Ok, it was just my opinion, apparently she had a huge impact in the game being the leading rebounder and having huge floor presence in the 2 and 3 quarter when she was on the floor and not on the bench with foul trouble. I think based on this logic Ryle is the favorite to win the district...

Ryle seems to be playing best as a team right now but until proven Holmes is the team to beat.

Every team has some type of hole to fill whether it's reducing turnovers, understanding how to expose matchups, playing team defense, playing physical or over coming injuries.

This year should be an exciting year!

Ryle seems to be playing best as a team right now but until proven Holmes is the team to beat.

Every team has some type of hole to fill whether it's reducing turnovers, understanding how to expose matchups, playing team defense, playing physical or over coming injuries.

This year should be an exciting year!

This sums up the 9th region. Some very good teams and balanced all the way down to about 6-7. Region will most likely come down to matchups, coaching and who wants it more. There really aren't any glaring favorites like there have been in the past couple years. I would pick Holmes as the favorite right now, but by a much slimmer margin than 2 months ago. As good as they are, they are vulnerable and there is enough talent in the region to make all their games interesting in the tournament.