Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonald's, we just ain't lovin it....

Featured Replies

Double cheese burger with 2 slices used to be 1 dollar. Now its 1.69 I believe. Haven't ate there in years and that's why.

Because of .69 cents? Silly.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which was what?

Offering stupid all day breakfast has bumped my favorite off the menu.
Which was what?

 

Premium grilled chicken wraps. Not the puny little snack size. :lol2:

Hold on now, who is complaining about the quality of food at McDonalds? You're paying $0.99 for a cheeseburger...what do you expect?

Because of .69 cents? Silly.

 

Well when you get 3 of em, it's an extra 2 dollars...

Well when you get 3 of em, it's an extra 2 dollars...

 

Only 3? You are the epitome of epicurean restraint.

The fries are the problem

They still have the best Coke on the planet.

 

I hate the garden hose they give you to drink it with!

Double cheese burger with 2 slices used to be 1 dollar. Now its 1.69 I believe. Haven't ate there in years and that's why.

 

 

Still s good value as compared to others.

I still love McDonalds.

Lets pause for a second here. AOL still exists?

 

I was at a conference last fall and the keynote speaker was a very well known travel writer. He addressed the travel pet peeves of the consumer. At the end of the address, he gave his email address in case any of us wanted to email him a response to his thoughts. It was an AOL email address. I knew then there was no changing his mind and just scratched out the email address in my notes.

I think I've had McDonald's once in the last five years. It just doesn't do it for me anymore.

I can rant about our local McD's all day. Worst run business in Independence (with the ACE a distant 2nd). I go there everyday for my addiction (diet coke) and it's either served wrong or you wait in line FOREVER. I've moved to Wendy's for a quick burger. Quality is much better and service is better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.