January 3, 201610 yr 8-2 bowl game record so far. Domination. I think someone predicted this in the will the SEC go undefeated thread. I think someone even got right which games the SEC would lose.
January 3, 201610 yr How did UK do??? They didn't score any points, but they did poach two coaches.. Shhh!
January 3, 201610 yr They didn't score any points, but they did poach two coaches.. Shhh!Michigan State and Cincinnati combined only out scored them by 7 points :lol2:
January 3, 201610 yr They didn't score any points, but they did poach two coaches.. Shhh! They got a "Good job, good effort" on the way out of town...
January 3, 201610 yr More of a reason 4 teams are not enough and no bids should be automatic. I agree. But I believe some are afraid that would result in two SEC championships being played more years than not.
January 3, 201610 yr Michigan State and Cincinnati combined only out scored them by 7 points :lol2: Wouldn't have been any different if they could have actually won 6 games...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.