Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC SEC SEC

Featured Replies

The Big 10 has 14 teams.

 

Maybe they should think about a name change then, lol. Just sayin..

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. And while not on the same level as this rivalry, with the crossover division rival game each year there are some decent rivalry type games each year in the SEC (eg. Bama/Tennessee, Florida/LSU).

There's lots of big rivalrys in every conference. As well as interconference rivalries such as FSU-UF.

But you are for the most part coming in contact with fans that as you say weren't born into it...go to Alabama and see if there is much love between the two down there.

I know that's why I'm clarifying that the only Bama fans I know were born and raised in Kentucky and adopted Bama as their favorite team. I'm only speaking from my own experiences. That's all I have to go off of.

I know that's why I'm clarifying that the only Bama fans I know were born and raised in Kentucky and adopted Bama as their favorite team. I'm only speaking from my own experiences. That's all I have to go off of.

 

That's a pretty small sample your basing your assumption off of.

  • Author
Didn't an Alabama fan poison some trees on Auburn's campus, or was it the other way around? There's a lot of real hatred there without question.

 

Idiot should have done more time. I think he only did 6 months.

  • Author
Maybe they should think about a name change then, lol. Just sayin..

 

Shhhhhh! Math isn't their strongpoint.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.