New CNN Presidential Poll

It's so far beyond the point of mocking this guy. He's not going away, and anyone who dismisses him is simply out of touch. The numbers don't lie.

To clarify, I'm not a Trump supporter, but to not take what's happening here serious, only makes you look petty and sort of ignorant.

It's so far beyond the point of mocking this guy. He's not going away, and anyone who dismisses him is simply out of touch. The numbers don't lie.

To clarify, I'm not a Trump supporter, but to not take what's happening here serious, only makes you look petty and sort of ignorant.

Im with you. He is sure not my first choice, but it looks like he is going to be my second....

What is interesting is the research shows he has tapped into a large base which traditionally do not vote.

Don't these polls target likely voters? These are not random phone calls. What I want to see is polling from groups that vote democratic. Obviously, Latino and Women are not going to be thrilled by his candidacy, but the Gop has not been getting that vote anyway. I'm interested to find out if his positions of free trade and middle class deterioration resonate with voter blocks that could help him in swing states.

He's leading in all these type of polls, but most of the polls that I've seen him in a hypothetical race against Hillary has him getting soundly defeated by her, while several of the other Republican candidates are either running even with her or slightly ahead. I think that is a very good indicator that he would be the worst choice for the GOP to win the White House. I'm sure Hillary's camp would be tickled to the core to see Trump get the nomination. They know what everyone else should know-----he can't win the general election. She would have much more concerns in a race against some of the others.

Trump can't win the POTUS. He won't get the minority or the female vote. Maybe I'm wrong but from watching all three cable news networks daily I just don't think he has the remotest chance vs Hillary.