Podcasts

Bipsic

"My Neighbors Are Dead" is a podcast where the host interviews lesser known characters from films. It started off as horror films, but they've branched out to some other films too. The interviews are improvised & some of them are hilarious. Others are blah. The one from Scream was hilarious.

My Neighbors Are Dead

I really like this podcast. I listened to an older one yesterday where they interviewed a neighbor of Hannibal Lecter. Is was hilarious.

• 3 weeks later...
Listened to the first one. A lot of Kentucky talk because of John Carpenter's Bowling Green background.

It was decent.

Unspeakable Crime has about five episodes out. Focuses on the Jessica Chambers murder in Mississippi.

Happy Face just kicked off too. Follows the daughter of the Happy Face Killer, Keith Hunter Jesperson. Two episodes so far.

All three of these were/are really good.

All three of these were/are really good.

I liked the Hslloween Unmasked podcast. I didn't realize they had made an arrest in the Jessica Chambers murder. I'll check that one out. I've been listening to Kill By Kill. It is a humorous podcast that goes through scary movies and talks about the characters and how they meet their demise. It's mostly done the Friday the 13th series so far.

I liked the Hslloween Unmasked podcast. I didn't realize they had made an arrest in the Jessica Chambers murder. I'll check that one out. I've been listening to Kill By Kill. It is a humorous podcast that goes through scary movies and talks about the characters and how they meet their demise. It's mostly done the Friday the 13th series so far.

I've been listening to the Friday the 13th Kill By Kill podcast as well. It's pretty funny.

Tell me...what is it about?

We’re at our most vulnerable when we go to our doctors. We trust the person at the other end of that scalpel. We trust the hospital. We trust the system. Dr. Christopher Duntsch was a neurosurgeon who radiated confidence. He claimed he was the best in Dallas. If you had back pain, and had tried everything else, Dr. Duntsch could give you the spine surgery that would take your pain away. But soon his patients started to experience complications. And all they had to protect them was a system ill equipped to stop the madness. From Wondery, the network behind the hit podcast Dirty John, DR. DEATH is about a medical system that failed to protect these patients at every possible turn. Reported and hosted by Laura Beil.

Dr. Death – Wondery – Feel The Story

It's pure craziness, PB&J. Never heard anything like that. There's malpractice, and then there's this.

We’re at our most vulnerable when we go to our doctors. We trust the person at the other end of that scalpel. We trust the hospital. We trust the system. Dr. Christopher Duntsch was a neurosurgeon who radiated confidence. He claimed he was the best in Dallas. If you had back pain, and had tried everything else, Dr. Duntsch could give you the spine surgery that would take your pain away. But soon his patients started to experience complications. And all they had to protect them was a system ill equipped to stop the madness. From Wondery, the network behind the hit podcast Dirty John, DR. DEATH is about a medical system that failed to protect these patients at every possible turn. Reported and hosted by Laura Beil.

Dr. Death – Wondery – Feel The Story

It's pure craziness, PB&J. Never heard anything like that. There's malpractice, and then there's this.

Sold! I’ll add it to my lineup.

• 3 months later...