Podcasts

Bipsic

If you're a hockey fan or want to learn more about the NHL, there's a brand new podcast called The Morning Bagger. It features former NHLer Patrick O'Sullivan and life long minor leaguer Brad Miller. Patrick O'Sullivan is the reason to listen because he's often honest, critical and even a smartass regarding all things NHL but he is very likeable. If you're looking for something different, this is a good one.

If you're a hockey fan or want to learn more about the NHL, there's a brand new podcast called The Morning Bagger. It features former NHLer Patrick O'Sullivan and life long minor leaguer Brad Miller. Patrick O'Sullivan is the reason to listen because he's often honest, critical and even a smartass regarding all things NHL but he is very likeable. If you're looking for something different, this is a good one.

This is one I have to check out. Thanks Mediocre Nachos!

I thought Don had an ironclad alibi. I'm going to start to listen to Undisclosed today, maybe that will change my mind on Don.

He had a time card from a Lenscrafters that was in a different location from where he usually worked. One that happened to be managed by his Mother. And it was under a 2nd employee ID number that was only used there. All the other employees said that you use the same ID number even if you change stores. The time card was produced well after the fact. The Truth and Justice podcast really digs deep into this in their season 1.

• 1 month later...

Been listening to Mafia. It's description is a journey into the underworld of American organized crime and the stories behind the rise and fall of the most notorious mobsters in history. From Charles “Lucky” Luciano and John Gotti, to Donnie Brasco, “Bugsy” Siegel and Dutch Schultz–Mafia explores the lives of our greatest gangsters and the cops and attorneys who worked to bring them down.

I've always been fascinated with the mafia for some reason. This is really good. I'm getting ready to listen to the episode about Santo Trafficante.

• 3 weeks later...
I really enjoyed it.

Have you tried Martinis & Murder, or Crime Junkie? I found them both while searching for Bardstown episodes, but have only listened to the Bardstown ones.

So, I am loving Crime Junkie. Been listening to it while I am removing wallpaper in my bedroom. Loved the Bardstown episode. Then I listened to the one on Adnan Syed’s case. Wow. They put forth some compelling evidence.

I’m so stoked to have found a new podcast that I really like, as I’ve exhausted the archives of my favorites. I’ve downloaded some of Martinis & Murder, but haven’t listened yet.

So, I am loving Crime Junkie. Been listening to it while I am removing wallpaper in my bedroom. Loved the Bardstown episode. Then I listened to the one on Adnan Syed’s case. Wow. They put forth some compelling evidence.

I’m so stoked to have found a new podcast that I really like, as I’ve exhausted the archives of my favorites. I’ve downloaded some of Martinis & Murder, but haven’t listened yet.

For or against Sayed's innocence?