Podcasts

Bipsic

29 minutes ago, True blue (and gold) said:

Who recommended “Down the Hill”? That one is soooo good!

Also, I’m really fascinated with “The Piketon Massacre.” Today’s episode really helped me answer some questions. 

@Randy Parker

Really enjoyed "Down The Hill" although that case is so very frustrating.  I can't remember if I recommended it, or if someone here did.

Downloaded today's Piketon Massacre, but haven't listened to it yet.  I really like it.  Very well produced.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few that might interest some of you:

* Billionaire Boys Club - From Wondery.  They seldom put out a bad podcast and I really like this one.  Just two episodes so far.

* Every Town - True Crime series with 4 episodes so far, with each episode thus far being under 25 minutes.  The reason I was drawn to this podcast was that one of the episodes centers around the Erica Fraysure case in my hometown of Brooksville.  I went to high school with Erica and that's the only episode I've listened to so far.

* Smoke Screen: Fake Priest - Just started this too & there are only 2 episodes.  First season focuses on a con-man priest.

* Zack To The Future - Series that focuses on Saved By The Bell & features Mark-Paul Gosselaar, who played Zack Morris.

• Like 1