Podcasts

Bipsic

Listened yesterday and this morning to the first two episodes of "The Drop Out".

It's about Elizabeth Holmes, the founder of Theranos, and the youngest self-made female billionaire in history... and how the entire thing was built on a series of falsehoods that for nearly a decade fooled wealthy investors, the news and tech media, philanthropists hopeful about the potential uses of the project and most of the world... and how it all finally came crashing down.

Listened yesterday and this morning to the first two episodes of "The Drop Out".

It's about Elizabeth Holmes, the founder of Theranos, and the youngest self-made female billionaire in history... and how the entire thing was built on a series of falsehoods that for nearly a decade fooled wealthy investors, the news and tech media, philanthropists hopeful about the potential uses of the project and most of the world... and how it all finally came crashing down.

I listened to this one over two days at work this week. Fascinating.

• 1 month later...

GREAT THREAD! I love downloading podcasts and this is a great way of finding out about new ones! thanks!

me:

Nobody listens to Paula Poundstone

Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me

Fresh Air

Coast 2 Coast AM

Dice Funk

Bad times, Good Stories

Ask me Another

• 1 month later...
Anyone got anything new?

I’d like to add one. Jensen and Holes. This is for the true crime folks. A former investigative journalist and detective talk about unsolved crimes and how the listeners can help.

"Confronting: OJ Simpson."

It features Kim Goldman, the brother of Ronald Goldman. Only listened to the first episode, but it was good.

Also really enjoyed "The Shrink Next Door." Just a wild, bizarre story.

It features Kim Goldman, the brother of Ronald Goldman. Only listened to the first episode, but it was good.

I am going to take both of these recommendations and run with them, starting with the Shrink. Thanks!

I think I'm going to have to go back through this thread and find any of the podcasts that @Randy Parker suggested. The Shrink Next Door was definitely bizarre, interesting and felt really well done.

I've listened to about 2.5 of the OJ ones and those are great too.

I think I'm going to have to go back through this thread and find any of the podcasts that @Randy Parker suggested. The Shrink Next Door was definitely bizarre, interesting and felt really well done.

I've listened to about 2.5 of the OJ ones and those are great too.

I just listened to the trailer for "Accused," which is a true crime show based in Cincinnati.

I consistently listen to PMT and KFC Radio from Barstool. Doesn't get much funnier imo. I try to listen to Up First from NPR in the mornings as a quick run down of what's going on politically for the most part. I'll sprinkle in some BiggerPockets when I can (awesome podcast on real estate investing). Lastly, I listen to a ton of fantasy football podcasts during that time of year.