Podcasts

Bipsic

• 3 weeks later...

I have been listening to "Murder We Wrote," which is a fictional cold-case story set in Arizona. The acting isn't the greatest, but it's goofy & I'm still listening.

In October of 2015, Susie Sievers, a 22 year-old resident of Moonpark, Arizona went missing. The town only noticed that she was missing after about four days, but once they knew she was gone they combed the city looking for her. During the search, her devoted boyfriend, Josh Handy discovered two wrists and a leg in a dumpster behind a Circle K. The one on Bell Avenue.

Susie Sievers was gone. Who killed her? And why did they want her dead?

Murder We Wrote

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve not listened, but the Ringer has an eight part series this month (first two have been released so far) called “Halloween Unmasked.” Gives a behind the scenes account of the making of the movie “Halloween” which was released 40 years ago this month.

I’ve not listened, but the Ringer has an eight part series this month (first two have been released so far) called “Halloween Unmasked.” Gives a behind the scenes account of the making of the movie “Halloween” which was released 40 years ago this month.

Listened to the first one. A lot of Kentucky talk because of John Carpenter's Bowling Green background.

It was decent.