Podcasts

Bipsic

You have to listen to this episode. They go over some important things not in Serial.

I've listened to both Undisclosed (that was started by the brother of Adnan's best friend), and Truth and Justice that both covered it in great detail. It just couldn't have happened like the police said. I'll check this out as well.

I really enjoyed it.

Have you tried Martinis & Murder, or Crime Junkie? I found them both while searching for Bardstown episodes, but have only listened to the Bardstown ones.

I can't even tell you how much I love Crime Junkie!!!! I can't even listen to any other podcasts right now, because I'm addicted. My commute is sooo enjoyable now (minus the people that drive in the left hand lane on the interstate!) Thanks for mentioning it!

I can't even tell you how much I love Crime Junkie!!!! I can't even listen to any other podcasts right now, because I'm addicted. My commute is sooo enjoyable now (minus the people that drive in the left hand lane on the interstate!) Thanks for mentioning it!

Glad you like it! I've only listened to the Bardstown episode so far.

I really enjoyed it.

Have you tried Martinis & Murder, or Crime Junkie? I found them both while searching for Bardstown episodes, but have only listened to the Bardstown ones.

I really want to like Crime Junkie, but I can't take hearing the word pruppet constantly. Who came up with that word anyway? Did the hosts make it up?