Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think Coffey will keep his #56 jersey number for the rest of his career or switch to something reasonable next year?

Who cares???

That's a nice W right there. 7 scoreless from the Pen...

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie!!!! The much maligned Reds bullpen pitches 7 shutout innings tonight, and the Reds comeback from an early 4-0 deficit to win 7-4. :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. What's wrong with the number 56 for a reliever? Scott Sullivan wore it for years.

How about those METS boys.

3-3...

Glad I was wrong about that first one to 4 wins thing!

FWIW, I believe that Chris Welsh is the poorest announcer in the history of baseball. After watching Trachsel not only put the pitches in glove, he threw a dozen or so sinkers 84-87 that "the crafty lefthander" diagnosed as changes. After Rich hit his dinger he says "Rich loves those high fastballs" but realized after replay that it was a hanging breaking pitch he deposited. Didn't he pitch in this league? If that's what you call what he did!

FWIW, I believe that Chris Welsh is the poorest announcer in the history of baseball.

 

George Grande's existince keeps Welsh from this title. Grande doesn't know the game. I can't tell you how many times I have heard him say that a hitter got the job done by moving the runner to third with 2 outs. Or my personal favorite is when he says "lets see if Jerry Narron has him bunting here" when the pitcher comes up with a man on 2nd and 1 out.

George Grande's existince keeps Welsh from this title. Grande doesn't know the game. I can't tell you how many times I have heard him say that a hitter got the job done by moving the runner to third with 2 outs. Or my personal favorite is when he says "lets see if Jerry Narron has him bunting here" when the pitcher comes up with a man on 2nd and 1 out.

Or how about when a ball is hit right at one of the outfielders, and Grande says, "this one should stay in the park"..............:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know he allowed two baserunners last night but there's something about the Bray fella that I really like.

I know he allowed two baserunners last night but there's something about the Bray fella that I really like.

I've yet to see him pitch. How hard does he throw, and what his second pitch?

FYI, if we're going to skewer Narron for leaving Milton in the game on Tuesday, we have to give Willie Randolph some criticism for bringing Trachsel back after a 2 and a half hour rain delay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.