Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

If "ifs and buts" were candy and nuts....

And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt every time. (that's my dad's favorite.)

 

Hey, wasn't it about this time last year that Dunn seem to get it and began to hit the ball real well and driving in runs. I seem to remember his July last year was awesome. Wonder what it is about this time of the year where he gets real hot?

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I just got burned a little bit with my heart there," said Narron. "Miltie's shown a lot of heart and we've got a lot of guys that do, and tonight I got burned by trying to repay it a little bit."

"I just got burned a little bit with my heart there," said Narron. "Miltie's shown a lot of heart and we've got a lot of guys that do, and tonight I got burned by trying to repay it a little bit."

GRRRRRRR

 

Repay him by putting the Reds in a position to win a game and make the playoffs. Milton had pitched well to that point. At one point, the Mets had only 2 hits. Alas, they were both HR's but he wasn't keeping them off base till the 6th.

"I just got burned a little bit with my heart there," said Narron. "Miltie's shown a lot of heart and we've got a lot of guys that do, and tonight I got burned by trying to repay it a little bit."

It's that stinkin' Beltran who has no heart!!!

I believe it would be good to use your head as manager from time to time, and I'd bet he won't make that mistake again. What he felt from his heart must have been gas,,,cause "Miltie" was out of it!:p

"I just got burned a little bit with my heart there," said Narron. "Miltie's shown a lot of heart and we've got a lot of guys that do, and tonight I got burned by trying to repay it a little bit."

 

162 games you're bound to make a decision with your heart instead of your head. 99.9% of the time any decision made with emotion involved is the incorrect one. Been there, done that.:irked:

 

Although that .1% time is SOOOO gratifying...

How about those METS boys.

 

 

They are tough. Best team in the NL, but maybe they'll pull an Atlanta once the playoffs roll around. :D

Offensively they are serious. They will have to pitch well to do anything in the playoffs. But they are IMO the best NL team we have faced. I hate them. I hate NY in general. It is what it is!

Man, I like Dunn hitting 2nd. The only thing I would like to see more from the offense is moving runners into scoring position. I have to say one thing about BP. I know he has been in a horrible slump, but he has had some quality/productive AB's. He understands his resposibility to hit behind runners, etc. and his slump hopefully will die tonight....I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that 4 will win it tonight, Aaron is gonna be on his game, and we will have to plate 4 to win. ;)

Man, I like Dunn hitting 2nd. The only thing I would like to see more from the offense is moving runners into scoring position. I have to say one thing about BP. I know he has been in a horrible slump, but he has had some quality/productive AB's. He understands his resposibility to hit behind runners, etc. and his slump hopefully will die tonight....I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that 4 will win it tonight, Aaron is gonna be on his game, and we will have to plate 4 to win. ;)

I just hope we're the ones with 4!!!!!!!!;)

I hope Narron is awake tonight.

He definitely was asleep at the wheel last night.

I hope Narron is awake tonight.

He definitely was asleep at the wheel last night.

:thumb: :thumb:

Is anyone else impressed with Randolph as manager?

:thumb: :thumb:

Is anyone else impressed with Randolph as manager?

I think he is doing a good job.

He trusts his pen and goes with it.

How about those METS boys.

3-2 vs the REDS so far. Not all that impressive... :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.