Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

If you weren't so busy we would have made the trip.

 

Marty is more entertaining that TV anyway.

Richard, Richard had you asked, I'd have gone, heck, I'd have split the gas and bought you a cheese coney!

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 run double by LaRue

I thought he couldn't hit. Must have been taking hitting lessons from Castro recently.:sssh:

I thought he couldn't hit. Must have been taking hitting lessons from Castro recently.:sssh:

Even a blind hog findeth an acorn upon occasion!

FYI, if we're going to skewer Narron for leaving Milton in the game on Tuesday, we have to give Willie Randolph some criticism for bringing Trachsel back after a 2 and a half hour rain delay.

Not if you are a Reds fan. Just have to give him thanks.:D

 

Keep making those moves Willie.:thumb:

I hate NY in general. It is what it is!

HEY, we are talking about my old hometown :irked:

 

 

:laugh:

George Grande's existince keeps Welsh from this title. Grande doesn't know the game. I can't tell you how many times I have heard him say that a hitter got the job done by moving the runner to third with 2 outs. Or my personal favorite is when he says "lets see if Jerry Narron has him bunting here" when the pitcher comes up with a man on 2nd and 1 out.

 

You should've heard Grande with Steve Stewart a couple weeks ago. Stewart made Grande really sound ignorant. The sad thing is, the Reds are working on a deal with FSN for 145 games next year, which is 45 more than this year. If I didn't have satellite, I'd mute the game and put on Marty. :irked:

RP, It shows your degree of intelligence in the fact that you moved! Perhaps not a Green Acres experience, but an upgrade in locale IMO!

I thought we lived in a "blacked out" area. I tried that last year and they informed me I was not able to receive due to my zip.

 

 

 

I guess you don't know the right people. :sssh: :sssh: :D

I guess you don't know the right people. :sssh: :sssh: :D

Obviously not, I got an Iraqi fella, who tried in his best broken english to explain that I was not in "the proper zip code".

 

It really is a global game!!!!!!!

RP, It shows your degree of intelligence in the fact that you moved! Perhaps not a Green Acres experience, but an upgrade in locale IMO!

This will be my home until my children graduate high school, and then NORTH CAROLINA COAST here I come.

This will be my home until my children graduate high school, and then NORTH CAROLINA COAST here I come.

You and Marty!:thumb:

Opie, Forrest and the SNL Weekend Update guy visited GABP on a bus tour of the ML parks last night.

 

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060720/SPT04/607200342/1071

 

Reading only the title of the article, Adam Dunn may want to hook up with Shackelford for some tips.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060720/SPT04/607200379/1071

Dunn lonely but swinging hot bat

Dunn took a six-game hitting streak into Wednesday night's game with the New York Mets. He was hitting .434 (10-for-23) with three home runs and eight RBI over those six games

 

The biggest improvement for him has come with runners in scoring position. He went into Wednesday 9-for-his-last-17 (.563) with RISP.

 

Before the recent surge, Dunn was hitting .147 (9-for-61) with RISP.

 

And it seems Dunn doesn't put as much stock into the home runs as some of his strongest supporters.

"A broken-bat single with runners in scoring position is better than a 600-foot solo home run," he said.

Here is the Reds starting lineup for today

 

 

 

Freel-CF

 

Denorfia-RF

 

Dunn-LF

 

Aurillia-1B

 

Encarnacion-3B

 

Phillips- 2B

 

Clayton-SS

 

LaRue-C

 

Arroyo-P

1st inning----8 pitches Arroyo, 8 pitches Glavine. May be the fastest game of the season at that rate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.