Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I know he allowed two baserunners last night but there's something about the Bray fella that I really like.

He throws hard from a funky angle with the wrong hand, what's not to like?!

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FYI, if we're going to skewer Narron for leaving Milton in the game on Tuesday, we have to give Willie Randolph some criticism for bringing Trachsel back after a 2 and a half hour rain delay.

:thumb: I couldnt believe when he came back out to pitch, I just felt they would comeback and win with him on the hill.

I've yet to see him pitch. How hard does he throw, and what his second pitch?

His heat is in the mid 90s and he has a nice slurve...

FYI, Trachsel's line last night:

 

3.1 innings

6 hits

3 runs (all earned)

2 k's

4 walks

 

Not Willie's finest hour.

His heat is in the mid 90s and he has a nice slurve...

So far, I dont think I have doubted that trade one time. They are still scoring, runs, and their bullpen is much much better.

So far, I dont think I have doubted that trade one time. They are still scoring, runs, and their bullpen is much much better.

I hated seeing a Ky kid gone, but thought it was a good trade from the beginning and couldn't agree more!:thumb: :thumb:

His heat is in the mid 90s and he has a nice slurve...

:thumb:

 

The slurve is enough to keep people off balance yet comes in hard enough to swing late on...interesting pitch. I'm sure his elbow thanks him...

I hated seeing a Ky kid gone, but thought it was a good trade from the beginning and couldn't agree more!:thumb: :thumb:

I have to admit, I didnt like it at first, but I think in the end, we upgraded.

FYI, Trachsel's line last night:

 

3.1 innings

6 hits

3 runs (all earned)

2 k's

4 walks

 

Not Willie's finest hour.

 

I thought that too. I know those guys throw "simulated" innings in the cage but that's a long time. Whether he tries to stay loose or gets loose again...2 1/2 hours is a long time.

Country Boy mixes one in last night at crunch time. Up to .197, look out Mendoza here we come!!!

Country Boy mixes one in last night at crunch time. Up to .197, look out Mendoza here we come!!!

 

I love it when he "does something different"...:fire:

Sure wish I was gonna be in attendance this afternoon. No TV coverage, they are gonna show some European Golf thing. Silly I say! ESPN should get their priorities straight! This is the Reds and the Mets baby!

Sure wish I was gonna be in attendance this afternoon. No TV coverage, they are gonna show some European Golf thing. Silly I say! ESPN should get their priorities straight! This is the Reds and the Mets baby!

 

If you weren't so busy we would have made the trip.

 

Marty is more entertaining that TV anyway.

I'll be watching the game courtesy of MLB.COM :dancingpa :dancingpa

I thought we lived in a "blacked out" area. I tried that last year and they informed me I was not able to receive due to my zip.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.