Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Is Narron afraid of using the bullpen? I know Bronson is pitching well, but the bases are juiced.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't agree with this move...

 

 

 

You would have pinch hit for Arroyo? Who would you have sent to the plate?

Boys, he just struck out the side, good move IMO. You can lambaste me if I turn out to be wrong.

Absolutely pitiful.....How do you not score a run in that situation?

You would have pinch hit for Arroyo? Who would you have sent to the plate?

 

Griffey

Absolutely pitiful.....How do you not score a run in that situation?

 

 

The 6th and 7th hitters don't hit the ball out of the infield.

You would have pinch hit for Arroyo? Who would you have sent to the plate?

I would have sent Castro up there. He's the best matchup against Glavine available...

Griffey

 

 

He sure has been scorching the ball lately....

He sure has been scorching the ball lately....

And more so vs Hall Of Fame quality lefties... :rolleyes:

I would have sent Castro up there. He's the best matchup against Glavine available...

there were 2 outs, you don't remove your best pitcher from a game in that situation.

He sure has been scorching the ball lately....

 

 

I'll take him over a pitcher any day of the week.

Griffey

It would take guts to call but you pinchhit Jr and they put that shift on......runner on 3rd and a bunt towards 3rd guarantees a run. Tuesday night the 3B was within 20 feet of 2B.

there were 2 outs, you don't remove your best pitcher from a game in that situation.

I know the situation, and I know Glavine is set to go 8 Innings right now. You score on him WHEN EVER YOU CAN...

I would have sent Castro up there. He's the best matchup against Glavine available...

he can't hit.:D;)

I know the situation, and I know Glavine is set to go 8 Innings right now. You score on him WHEN EVER YOU CAN...

There's not a manager alive who would have done anything different.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.