Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

When I watch Arroyo, I reflect back on backyard whiffle ball games. He is a glorified whiffle ball pitcher.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Track the Reds....... Not hard to do, they have left a poopie trail for over a month now!:irked:

Hey, all right! I turned it on just in time to see the score go from 4-0 to 7-0.

 

I think I'll be watching TVG the rest of the day …

 

Still, the disappointing end will do nothing to dampen my enthusiasm and excitement for next baseball season. I'm looking forward to a busy off-season by Krivsky.

Still, the disappointing end will do nothing to dampen my enthusiasm and excitement for next baseball season. I'm looking forward to a busy off-season by Krivsky.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

Hey, all right! I turned it on just in time to see the score go from 4-0 to 7-0.

 

I think I'll be watching TVG the rest of the day …

 

Still, the disappointing end will do nothing to dampen my enthusiasm and excitement for next baseball season. I'm looking forward to a busy off-season by Krivsky.

I would say, the off-season negotiations and conversations have began....
I would say, the off-season negotiations and conversations have began....

Yeah, like , Anyone want my centerfielder?????

Yeah, like , Anyone want my centerfielder?????
....Oh My

 

:sssh:

When I watch Arroyo, I reflect back on backyard whiffle ball games. He is a glorified whiffle ball pitcher.

 

 

When you bring the KC Royals rejects to the ballpark, what's the pitchers motivation. Seriously does he have a 15 win incentive they're trying to dodge.

Yeah, like , Anyone want my centerfielder?????

....guaranteed to quit right about the time the pennant race heats up. :irked:

Did I hear this right? I either heard or read that of something like 108 games that the Reds have played in the last four Septembers/Octobers, Junior has played in 8 of them. Is that even close to being accurate?

Hello! Yeah, this is Wayne,,,yep,,,,I know I've already called today,,,,no I'm not trading you Harang. No, I have a little better offer than earlier today,,,,what?,,,,no I can't throw in Phillips. Yes, I'm still offering you Griffey but I have a 2 for one sale,,,,yes 2 for 1. What's that? No I'm offering you Larue and Griffey for the same deal! What's that? Are you laughing? I'm serious,,,,what? and you want cash?,,,but it's 2 for 1. No, I can't get you season tickets to the Bengals. Geeeeez, forget it,,,I'll call you back Jim!

:walk: :walk:

Get used to seeing Norris Hopper and Chris Denorfia in the outfield for the season's final 10 days. An examination today revealed a hairline fracture in Ryan Freel's left thumb and he will miss the rest of the season. Freel hurt himself on an ill-advised dive for a ball that became a triple by Luke Scott Tuesday night.

 

Also, Eric Milton will have arthroscopic surgery tomorrow morning to clean out his left elbow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.