September 26, 200620 yr 3 1/2 down with 6 to go! And whodathunk that at this point in the season, the reigning WS champs ChiSox would be eliminated and the Reds would not?! . I believe that's more of a statement on the level of play in the NL vs the the high level of play in the AL.
September 26, 200620 yr I believe that's more of a statement on the level of play in the NL vs the the high level of play in the AL. I know, but at the beginning of the season, I still wouldn't have believed that would happen regardless.
September 26, 200620 yr I know, but at the beginning of the season, I still wouldn't have believed that would happen regardless. We agree on something!!!!!!:thumb:
September 26, 200620 yr Please, don't alert HSSB, but the Dunner is gonna have to hit a couple of bombs with folks on in the next 6 to get to 100 Ribbies. And he's 3 runs shy of 100 I believe. Hard to imagine a guy with 40 dongs w/o 100 RBI's.
September 26, 200620 yr Please, don't alert HSSB, but the Dunner is gonna have to hit a couple of bombs with folks on in the next 6 to get to 100 Ribbies. And he's 3 runs shy of 100 I believe. Hard to imagine a guy with 40 dongs w/o 100 RBI's.When no body gets on in front of you....RBI totals will be down. Anyone have Dunn's average, with RISP....
September 26, 200620 yr Anyone have Dunn's average, with RISP.... Dunn is hitting .231 with 13 HR's and 59 RBI's with RISP. His OBP is .401, which shows he is walked a lot with RISP.
September 26, 200620 yr Dunn is hitting .231 with 13 HR's and 59 RBI's with RISP. His OBP is .401, which shows he is walked a lot with RISP. The other .599 are WHIIIIFFFFFSSS!
September 26, 200620 yr Dunn is hitting .231 with 13 HR's and 59 RBI's with RISP. His OBP is .401, which shows he is walked a lot with RISP.His batting average is .231 with RISP.....not good at all or is that his overall batting average? 186 K's, certainly doesn't help run production.
September 26, 200620 yr His batting average is .231 with RISP.....not good at all or is that his overall batting average? 186 K's, certainly doesn't help run production. .231 is his average with RISP.
September 26, 200620 yr 3.5 back and Belisle facing the D Train tonight... :banana: :cry:Lineup been released yet GT?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.