Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Agreed, he should return in my opinion and some moves will have to be made, to sure up the starting pitching woes and some position moves, as well.

 

He didn't make the trades and plays the talent, that the GM and Ownership acquires. He may not be the most fan friendly and popular, but if he wins some "fans" like him and if he loses, well....

 

I too, believe the Reds current record, reflect their level of ability and talent they have.

Are the Reds still playing???????????Wow, I assumed they would go ahead and admit that the opponents were dormie!

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are the Reds still playing???????????Wow, I assumed they would go ahead and admit that the opponents were dormie!

I believe the Louisville Bats filled in yesterday... :D

Don't dance around it. Is he a good MLB manager? Or is he simply "good enough" to keep the Reds from finishing with 90 losses?

 

Have you seen enough of his decision-making to conclude he's got the right stuff?

 

Guys played over their head to get them into contention. Now that they have come back to reality its Narron's fault?

Guys played over their head to get them into contention. Now that they have come back to reality its Narron's fault?

 

Digger, you seem to fall into the GT thinking of "its 100% the players that determine a team's success." If so, hire the cheapest manager you can get, right?

Digger, you seem to fall into the GT thinking of "its 100% the players that determine a team's success." If so, hire the cheapest manager you can get, right?

Is it Leyland's fault that the Tigers played back to their talent on O???

Is it Leyland's fault that the Tigers played back to their talent on O???

 

:ylsuper:

 

Over 162 games, it usually evens itself out.

Are the Reds still playing???????????Wow, I assumed they would go ahead and admit that the opponents were dormie!
Offense if hitting a little more tonight, but still having problems getting runs.

 

Tough times right now and just keep playing.

Is it Leyland's fault that the Tigers played back to their talent on O???

 

I haven't watched the Tigers so I don't know what impact he has had. On the other hand, I have watched Jerry for the entire year and IMO he struggles with a)showing who's boss and b)in game strategy.

I haven't watched the Tigers so I don't know what impact he has had. On the other hand, I have watched Jerry for the entire year and IMO he struggles with a)showing who's boss and b)in game strategy.
....don't forget c) Had no starting pitching either.

 

:D

....don't forget c) Had no starting pitching either.

 

:D

 

He had 2 solid starters.

 

Do you think he would have had the Marlins in their current position?

He had 2 solid starters.

 

Do you think he would have had the Marlins in their current position?

 

Who is more talented? Marlins or Reds?

Who is more talented? Marlins or Reds?

 

Considering I can name about 5 or 6 Marlins, I can't answer that.

 

I'd imagine though that they are quite young and need a manager to put them in the right place and make the right strategy calls. I also know they've got a young pitcher who has a "temper" issue that needs someone to go lay down the law. That ain't our Baseball Guy.

On a side note, there is a crazy game going on in LA right now. Down 9-5 in the bottom of the 9th, LA hits 4 straight HRs to lead off the inning. On to extras...

Pads score one in the top of 10 and Nomar hits a 2 run walk off to end it...

Pads score one in the top of 10 and Nomar hits a 2 run walk off to end it...

That game was nutssss.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.