Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

If this were a few years back I would just get up and leave class. Man I hate responsibiliites. The Reds still need a #1. Maybe Homer can be a Dwight Gooden without the vices next year. Maybe the everyday players will have some heart. Maybe next September we will be ordering playoff tickets.

Maybe I'll grow a few more inches (vertically) and my hair will return. Well,,,,there's a much better chance of Homer being a #1.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I'll grow a few more inches (vertically) and my hair will return. Well,,,,there's a much better chance of Homer being a #1.

It always about this hair regrowth thing. Man believe me hair is overrated, I have come to that conclusion in the last 10 years. I will begin the next season with playoff hopes just like I do every year and being the optimist that I am they are not mathematically eliminated yet this season. There is also a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow I'm Irish you know.

It always about this hair regrowth thing. Man believe me hair is overrated, I have come to that conclusion in the last 10 years. I will begin the next season with playoff hopes just like I do every year and being the optimist that I am they are not mathematically eliminated yet this season. There is also a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow I'm Irish you know.

Actually, I'm not a fan of hair regrowth either, just the odds are very poor. And I must be from Poland, because I was fool enough to believe that we would make it this season. Do I sound bitter? I am also an optimist, but am tilting toward realist after this season.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? No. (Where is Bluto when you need him. We need to get motivated and fight back.) Sorry college flashbacks. We were close and we will now follow the off season a little closer as well. It is good to have the fire in my belly revived.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? No. (Where is Bluto when you need him. We need to get motivated and fight back.) Sorry college flashbacks. We were close and we will now follow the off season a little closer as well. It is good to have the fire in my belly revived.

Germans??? Nevermind, He's on a roll!!!

My belly will not be relit unless Krivsky can make a significant move this offseason for a starter (Gosh, I hope I haven't listened to Strike3 too much)

I will say that I am excited to see if BP can make it at short, unless we sign Tejada (I know, that was funny) and what they'll do with the likes of Rich, etc. but it really all starts with the staff. I'm sure that I'll get over it soon. It won't be long that we'll be coaching LL again and I'll rekindle the fire, but now, my wood is wet.

Germans??? Nevermind, He's on a roll!!!

My belly will not be relit unless Krivsky can make a significant move this offseason for a starter (Gosh, I hope I haven't listened to Strike3 too much)

I will say that I am excited to see if BP can make it at short, unless we sign Tejada (I know, that was funny) and what they'll do with the likes of Rich, etc. but it really all starts with the staff. I'm sure that I'll get over it soon. It won't be long that we'll be coaching LL again and I'll rekindle the fire, but now, my wood is wet.

....:D :eek: :irked:

 

That is not a bad thing, he's a fairly good guy. I do agree with you, on the starter idea though. I've heard that somewhere before.

 

:sssh:

It always about this hair regrowth thing. Man believe me hair is overrated, I have come to that conclusion in the last 10 years. I will begin the next season with playoff hopes just like I do every year and being the optimist that I am they are not mathematically eliminated yet this season. There is also a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow I'm Irish you know.

 

 

My hair is not overrated!!!! My hair used to get me chicks. :lol: :D

Germans??? Nevermind, He's on a roll!!!

My belly will not be relit unless Krivsky can make a significant move this offseason for a starter (Gosh, I hope I haven't listened to Strike3 too much)

I will say that I am excited to see if BP can make it at short, unless we sign Tejada (I know, that was funny) and what they'll do with the likes of Rich, etc. but it really all starts with the staff. I'm sure that I'll get over it soon. It won't be long that we'll be coaching LL again and I'll rekindle the fire, but now, my wood is wet.

 

 

Despite my recent defending of Milton, I'd love it if we got another quality starting pitcher. Another Bronson or Harang. Then hopefully Homer will be up and ready to be the shutdown ace, ala Liriano this year minus the injuries. If Milton is the fifth starter then the Reds would be tough.

Germans??? Nevermind, He's on a roll!!!

My belly will not be relit unless Krivsky can make a significant move this offseason for a starter (Gosh, I hope I haven't listened to Strike3 too much)

I will say that I am excited to see if BP can make it at short, unless we sign Tejada (I know, that was funny) and what they'll do with the likes of Rich, etc. but it really all starts with the staff. I'm sure that I'll get over it soon. It won't be long that we'll be coaching LL again and I'll rekindle the fire, but now, my wood is wet.

That was a quote from "Animal House" (Germans) Interesting you bring up Little League and starting pitching because if become Ozzie Guillen I will be bringing a quality starter with me and lil Homer as well wouldn't that leave all Sleepless in Seattle.

Despite my recent defending of Milton, I'd love it if we got another quality starting pitcher. Another Bronson or Harang. Then hopefully Homer will be up and ready to be the shutdown ace, ala Liriano this year minus the injuries. If Milton is the fifth starter then the Reds would be tough.
From what I can read and gather, Bailey will be given a solid chance to make the team next spring. Hopefully he can fill a much needed slot in the rotation and like we all hope for, the Reds can acquire a much needed starter to fill some gaps.
That was a quote from "Animal House" (Germans) Interesting you bring up Little League and starting pitching because if become Ozzie Guillen I will be bringing a quality starter with me and lil Homer as well wouldn't that leave all Sleepless in Seattle.

I was requoting prior to Bluto stating "It's not over until we say it is". I would hate by the way to root for the Sox in any other capacity.

 

Hey Strike3, can you become a conformist through laptop osmosis????:confused:

I was requoting prior to Bluto stating "It's not over until we say it is". I would hate by the way to root for the Sox in any other capacity.

 

Hey Strike3, can you become a conformist through laptop osmosis????:confused:

Why yes, you can.....:D

 

It all begins with passage of a solvent, such as water, from the diluted side to the concentrated side of a membrane, filter, or other semipermeable border.

 

Without added pressure, a solution divided in this way will undergo osmosis, in order to equalize the concentration of the two sides of the laptop.

 

:lol:

Why yes, you can.....:D

 

It all begins with passage of a solvent, such as water, from the diluted side to the concentrated side of a membrane, filter, or other semipermeable border.

 

Without added pressure, a solution divided in this way will undergo osmosis, in order to equalize the concentration of the two sides of the laptop.

 

:lol:

Does that mean that a square peg can go through a round hole if I concentrate?

Why yes, you can.....:D

 

It all begins with passage of a solvent, such as water, from the diluted side to the concentrated side of a membrane, filter, or other semipermeable border.

 

Without added pressure, a solution divided in this way will undergo osmosis, in order to equalize the concentration of the two sides of the laptop.

 

:lol:

Then I suppose it's my fault that I laid my head down on it !!!

Does that mean that a square peg can go through a round hole if I concentrate?
....:lol: It means, mathematically the Reds still have a chance.

 

Until playoff tickets get to go on sell, in some other city besides Cincinnati for a Wildcard spot....the Reds are still alive, be it through osmosis or a thread.

 

:ylsuper:

 

Then I suppose it's my fault that I laid my head down on it !!!
Yes, unless preparing to watch the Reds play, than it would be okay....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.