Covington Holy Cross 69 Campbell County 42

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the Indians end the Region Tournament drought this year and beat Holmes?

Wow this was a complete embarrassment for CC. Almost a 30 pt win.

Who won frosh and JV?

That's a hard call, but head to head their game/s with each other are not ones to be missed. They already have thriller written all over them.

Campbell County won both JV and frosh, JV game by one point, frosh by about 15. Gonna go out on a limb and say Campbell County has the best frosh team in northern Kentucky. Very skilled, high basketball IQ on players 1-7. They had a 20 point lead on Holy Cross tonight, and Holy Cross handily beat Ryle last night, leading by 30+ until the benches emptied (wound up an 18 point margin).

Forgot to mention that tonight was also a coach's convention of sorts.

Represented was CovCath, NewCath, Cooper, Holmes, and a couple of other familiar faces that I wasn't for certain what staffs they belonged to.

Add Scott and Holmes..and maybe more.

I believe that Campbell County earned their lofty pre-season rankings by being back-to-back 10th Region Champs and returning their top starter and their point guard.

One of those, it's theirs until someone proves them otherwise things.

Campbell County won both JV and frosh, JV game by one point, frosh by about 15. Gonna go out on a limb and say Campbell County has the best frosh team in northern Kentucky. Very skilled, high basketball IQ on players 1-7. They had a 20 point lead on Holy Cross tonight, and Holy Cross handily beat Ryle last night, leading by 30+ until the benches emptied (wound up an 18 point margin).

I would agree on CC frosh especially if they haven't moved any up to play JV. As far as the win over Ryle did Vince Rankin play frosh for the Raiders? He's a one man wrecking crew and probably good for 20 a game.