December 7, 201510 yr Those are the top 3 prospects for the Dodgers. Right. Did anyone expect to get those guys?
December 7, 201510 yr Dodgers To Acquire Aroldis Chapman - MLB Trade Rumors 9:33am: Jon Heyman of CBS Sports tweets that none of Julio Urias, Corey Seageror Jose De Leon are headed to the Reds in the trade. The Dodgers, though, have plenty of other enticing prospects in their ranks, notably including right-hander Grant Holmes and infielder Jose Peraza as fellow top 100 types.
December 7, 201510 yr I realize this frees up quite a bit of cash flow, but it seems like they should be working harder on trading big fish for big fish. Two prospects from the Dodgers when their top three are off the table seems like a joke.
December 7, 201510 yr Disappointed that my favorite Red is gone, mad that he's going to the hated Dodgers and ticked that the Reds by some accounts got fleeced. It's still early, is this the best deal they could make.
December 7, 201510 yr Idiots..... Could have got alot from the Dodgers with Cueto a while back, now we do this for??? Why do I continue to like the Reds, Bummer
December 7, 201510 yr Don't see how the Reds didn't get one of the 3 top prospects. Don't expect more than 1 but to not get one of them seems crazy.
December 7, 201510 yr They have 5 top 100 prospects. Maybe we should wait to see who they actually got before claiming they were fleeced? It was a pipe dream to think they'd get either Seager or Urias.
December 7, 201510 yr Right. Did anyone expect to get those guys? I expected one of them, yes. I didn't think they would. I would hope it's a top 5 though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.