Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Report: Chapman To Dodgers is Done

Featured Replies

With Greinke going to AZ, might LA turn Chapman into a starter?

  • Replies 169
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the freak out on Twitter right now, some Reds fans are ridiculous. They'd think Chapman should only be traded for Trout. I have faith the Reds got some good future players out of it.

I love the freak out on Twitter right now, some Reds fans are ridiculous. They'd think Chapman should only be traded for Trout. I have faith the Reds got some good future players out of it.

 

Not expecting the moon, do expect 1 legit prospect.

Not expecting the moon, do expect 1 legit prospect.

 

Would you consider a MLB top 100 prospect legit?

  • Author

Reds were dealing from a weak hand.

 

Chapman has one year left on his deal and his agent has made it clear he will test the FA market next winter. So the Dodgers are potentially renting him for a year.

 

Dodgers farm system is much deeper and better than the Reds. I trust the Reds will be getting quality prospects in return.

Should get one of the top 3 guys for him. Not sure that I'd settle for anything less. He is the best closer in the NL after all.

Should get one of the top 3 guys for him. Not sure that I'd settle for anything less. He is the best closer in the NL after all.

 

The Dodger top 3 aren't your typical top 3.

Should get one of the top 3 guys for him. Not sure that I'd settle for anything less. He is the best closer in the NL after all.

 

So basically you wouldn't have actually tried to move him.

Reds screw up everything, time for new ownership.

So basically you wouldn't have actually tried to move him.

 

I wouldn't rush into something that was undervalue.

I wouldn't rush into something that was undervalue.

 

You don't know what they got for him, so you don't know if it was a good deal or not.

Imagine the off the field prospects for AC in LA?

Let's be honest, the product on the field can't get much worse. I'm happy they at least made a move.

Sounds more like a salary dump that a trade to improve the team. If you're dumping salary by giving away the best closer, do you do the same with Phillips, Votto and Bruce?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.