Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Chicago turn into Ferguson after video released

Featured Replies

Chicago PD erased 86 minutes of security footage shot from a Burger King.

 

Eat your heart out, Rose Mary Woods.

  • Replies 257
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Burger King district manager They reported it in May.

 

State attorney says it didn't happen.

 

So it's alleged right now?

 

Why did you post it as if it were fact?

So it's alleged right now?

 

Why did you post it as if it were fact?

 

Easy, investigator. Posting info as I find it.

Tweet says video will be released after 4:30 CST presser. Not sure if that's today or tomorrow.

^ the union has said that the guy was lunging at the officer with a knife and that his life was in danger. As far as I know the union never changed their story.

 

"IF" your life is in danger, you shoot until the threat no longer exists.

 

Prosecutors have said that the victim was walking away from the officer. They also said that the shooting lasted for 15 seconds and that for 13 of those the victim was on the ground curled in a fetal position.

 

I guess we'll see tomorrow.

 

Chicago Cop in Dash-Cam Video Charged With Murder in Teen's Fatal Shooting | NBC Chicago

Prosecutors have said that the victim was walking away from the officer. They also said that the shooting lasted for 15 seconds and that for 13 of those the victim was on the ground curled in a fetal position.

 

I guess we'll see tomorrow.

 

Chicago Cop in Dash-Cam Video Charged With Murder in Teen's Fatal Shooting | NBC Chicago

 

They are about to release the video now. From listening to the press conference, its gonna be bad.

They are about to release the video now. From listening to the press conference, its gonna be bad.

 

You guys let me know what it shows. I have no desire to watch a kid executed on video.

You guys let me know what it shows. I have no desire to watch a kid executed on video.

 

They are stalling on releasing it tonight it seems. Probably a good idea.

They showed a portion on MSNBC... Kid was walking away, several feet away and was shot down... They didn't show, but explained that the officer then unloaded several more shots into him while he was already on the ground...

 

And later CNN showed he was hit several more times while on ground... Officer was not in video frame for most of it, but kid clearly was not going towards the cops as a deadly threat.

 

No defense for this IMO... That cop is going away for life.

Edited by footmaster

Here's the video. If you start at the 5:00 minute mark you only miss driving.

 

This will be the first time a Chicago police officer is charged with first degree murder when active in the line of duty.

 

Some are saying he is being 'overcharged' for political reasons.

 

16 9mm rounds. That sounds like psychotic rage as much as anything else.

This will be the first time a Chicago police officer is charged with first degree murder when active in the line of duty.

 

Some are saying he is being 'overcharged' for political reasons.

 

16 9mm rounds. That sounds like psychotic rage as much as anything else.

I think murder is appropriate.

What does the one officer kick away from his hand at the 5:53 mark?

 

Has that been reported anywhere?

 

I've not read the links or any news on this story.

What does the one officer kick away from his hand at the 5:53 mark?

 

Has that been reported anywhere?

 

I've not read the links or any news on this story.

 

I'm guessing the knife he was holding.

What does the one officer kick away from his hand at the 5:53 mark?

 

Has that been reported anywhere?

 

I've not read the links or any news on this story.

 

I haven't watched that particular link. But on they CNN video I seen it appears they were kicking a small knife away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.