Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Chicago turn into Ferguson after video released

Featured Replies

How many bullets does it take to resolve a situation with a knife? I could do it with one, just like the officer did, yet he proceeded to empty his clip on the young man.

 

I agree in this incident it looked excessive. My problem is that you can't set a prescedent on bullets fired. The number doesn't matter. The threat being stopped is what matters.

  • Replies 257
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never said it was.

 

You seemed to insinuate it was part of the issue with your post. Maybe I read it wrong.

You seemed to insinuate it was part of the issue with your post. Maybe I read it wrong.

 

No worries, my man. I didn't cite the source.

How many bullets does it take to resolve a situation with a knife? I could do it with one' date=' just like the officer did, yet he proceeded to empty his clip on the young man.[/quote']

 

We're getting off topic a bit, but you are certain you could end any situation involving a knife with one bullet?

It makes a difference in the autopsy report. It doesn't seem the video supports it.

 

The autopsy report says he was shot in his lower back on the right side and in his upper back near his neck on the left side. The other 14 went through his front or back of his arms. I'm not following how the video contradicts this.

The protests have begun....

 

Getting any national air time yet?

I agree in this incident it looked excessive. My problem is that you can't set a prescedent on bullets fired. The number doesn't matter. The threat being stopped is what matters.

 

If you watched the video, the threat was stopped after the first round was fired.

You seemed to insinuate it was part of the issue with your post. Maybe I read it wrong.

 

I was insinuating that he didn't have a weapon that would hurt someone several feet away when shot and laying in the ground. Maybe the officer thought he was going to throw the knife at him.

If you watched the video, the threat was stopped after the first round was fired.

 

AGAIN not the problem. I'm talking about you saying you can solve a knife problem with one bullet. Sometimes you can, that's not the case every time, especially with someone on PCP.

We're getting off topic a bit, but you are certain you could end any situation involving a knife with one bullet?

 

I would take my chances, I qualified as an expert marksman at 14 years old. Regardless of that, if I shot someone carrying a pocket knife and they were laying on the ground several feet from me motionless, I wouldn't feel the need to fire another 15 rounds at them.

Getting any national air time yet?

 

Don't know. I'm at the bar at Cheddars listening to my wife talk to other women while I drink, watch the UK game and surf the web/twitter on my phone. Talking Lakers with hammertime and thedeuce on Twitter also.

Don't know. I'm at the bar at Cheddars listening to my wife talk to other women while I drink, watch the UK game and surf the web/twitter on my phone. Talking Lakers with hammertime and thedeuce on Twitter also.

 

I'm trying to get back into the Twitter game. I mostly just follow. I logged in yesterday for the first time in about a year.

I'm trying to get back into the Twitter game. I mostly just follow. I logged in yesterday for the first time in about a year.

 

I love Twitter!!!

The autopsy report says he was shot in his lower back on the right side and in his upper back near his neck on the left side. The other 14 went through his front or back of his arms. I'm not following how the video contradicts this.

Sounds like he hit him with nearly every shot fired, that is some very accurate shooting under stress even at that distance. 9mm Glock 17 holds 17+1 I think, so if he emptied the magazine he hit him with 16 out of 18 shots.

Sounds like he hit him with nearly every shot fired, that is some very accurate shooting under stress even at that distance. 9mm Glock 17 holds 17+1 I think, so if he emptied the magazine he hit him with 16 out of 18 shots.

 

Geez....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.