Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Chicago turn into Ferguson after video released

Featured Replies

You could be right, but whoever is doing this needs help or needs to be replaced.

 

I've been amazed that this has not happened sooner in Chicago. With so many shootings how has a white officer not been involved in a shooting already.

 

I made the same statement about Lexington, when all the shootings started over the last couple summers. The odds just go up when people start shooting at each other on a regular basis.

 

Whoever is doing what needs to be replaced? I'm confused.

  • Replies 257
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, did I miss it or when do they expect to release the video? Or has it already been released?

So' date=' did I miss it or when do they expect to release the video? Or has it already been released?[/quote']

 

Not yet. Soon.

The officer is expected to be charged with murder as early as Tuesday. Story says the video will show the officer was not in danger and the victim was walking away when the officer opened fire.

 

Officer charged today with first degree murder.

 

Video should be released tomorrow.

Whoever is doing what needs to be replaced? I'm confused.

 

I ment whoever is try to stop the violence in Chicago needs help. You didn't mention anyone, I put those words in your comment. It's regularly done in this forum. Heeeeee ;)

 

Sorry I was multitasking when I posted this morning.

I ment whoever is try to stop the violence in Chicago needs help. You didn't mention anyone, I put those words in your comment. It's regularly done in this forum. Heeeeee ;)

 

Sorry I was multitasking when I posted this morning.

 

All good. I was preparing an answer but wasn't clear on the question. :thumb:

I have a good friend traveling to Chicago this Friday. I hope it's not as bad as it sounds like it could be up there.

Officer charged today with first degree murder.

 

Video should be released tomorrow.

 

Good to hear that they charged him a day before they release the video, hopefully it will help cool some people down. Too bad tomorrow is going to be sunny and 50.

A childhood friend of mine is a pastor at a Chicago church. Pastors are urgently making pleas for cooler heads to prevail. They are calling for the boycotting of businesses, peaceful marches and for non-violence to rule the day. Hopefully people will listen to the pastors.

October 20th, 2014.

 

Thirteen months ago this happened.

 

This isn't about race. This is about corruption and cover-up. Only charged because the video to be released. Everyone involved in this cover up should not only lose their jobs but also be charged with a crime.....from the police chief to the district attorney to the mayor.

^ I say it's likely about race and possibly corruption and a cover up, we will see soon enough. If there was a cover up in not sure who covered up what, we will see on that too. There may have been a gag order. The family did settle for $5 million earlier this year, there may have been something in there as well.

Chicago PD erased 86 minutes of security footage shot from a Burger King.

Chicago PD erased 86 minutes of security footage shot from a Burger King.

 

Yikes. Every last one of them involved should be thrown in prison for a long long time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.