Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Officer Throws Student To the Ground

Featured Replies

 

Hopefully someone finds a link to prove or disprove.

 

Check post #249. I have to assume this is the newer video. Comes from a totally different angle.

  • Replies 453
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

She didn't do anything until she started to fall backwards. I'm not sure about you but my first reaction if I start to fall backwards in a chair is to throw my hands up to try and regain balance. She flailed her arms and legs as she fell backwards--nothing more.

 

With a closed fist? Towards the officer who is trying to arrest you?

 

Sorry officer...I didn't mean to punch you while I was resisting arrest...

 

I'm assuming the video that MJ posted is the new one, and in that one she didn't touch him until he grabbed her.

 

We all agree he had every right to grab her right?

 

Does she have any right to hit him?

Check post #249. I have to assume this is the newer video. Comes from a totally different angle.

 

Thx.

 

In that link the police claim to have a separate video of her swinging at the officer , that they won't release.

 

I think this is what I heard on tv. Hopefully this will be released at some point

 

Thx.

 

In that link the police claim to have a separate video of her swinging at the officer , that they won't release.

 

I think this is what I heard on tv. Hopefully this will be released at some point

 

I saw one in the last link that shows her swinging her right hand towards his head/neck area twice at least.

She didn't do anything until she started to fall backwards. I'm not sure about you but my first reaction if I start to fall backwards in a chair is to throw my hands up to try and regain balance. She flailed her arms and legs as she fell backwards--nothing more.

 

We must be seeing different videos. :ohbrother:

Fact still remains, the sheriff, his boss, says that the video is disturbing.

Many of you yesterday were saying he should pull her out of her chair instead of flipping. I think it appears that is what he was trying to do. Then she starts swinging for his head.

 

I'm not sure I think the chair flip as excessive any longer, nor intentional. I still feel like tossing her was very excessive and unneeded.

I feel bad for the girl sitting behind this incident.

 

She looks like this was just a normal day at school for her. That is the sad part.

The girl appeared to have her legs locked under the seat to keep from being removed from it.

 

Its on her 100%.

That video doesn't change anything for me. Well, it does show quite clearly that he lifted her off the ground and threw her. Some peeps have been arguing that he did not throw her, instead saying he slid her. He did both. He picked her up and threw her and when she landed, she slid.

Fact still remains' date=' the sheriff, his boss, says that the video is disturbing.[/quote']

 

Has he seen this recent video, or commented on it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.