November 1, 201510 yr Serious question...did she have any medical expenses? I did not hear that she had any but am not sure. She should not have any legal expenses. If she sues, the attorney will take the case on a contingency basis I would almost guaranty.
November 1, 201510 yr Serious question...did she have any medical expenses? I did not hear that she had any but am not sure. She should not have any legal expenses. If she sues, the attorney will take the case on a contingency basis I would almost guaranty. Read someone post she had a fractured arm.
November 2, 201510 yr I'll try to find it, but there is more than one video out there. And one of them looks like she flipped herself. Also seems to be s lot of support for the officer from the students. http://q13fox.com/2015/10/30/students-rally-behind-fired-officer-who-flipped-student-from-desk/
November 3, 201510 yr This is an interesting read about the issue from a classroom management view: Lessons from the Incident in South Carolina | Edutopia
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.