Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Officer Throws Student To the Ground

Featured Replies

Never said that. Same result could've easily been accomplished without this guy going Brock Lesner on her. You yourself even said it was excessive. I'm speaking of those who have said, "she'll listen next time", or "I'd have no issue with him doing that to my child", or the ones who "have no issue whatsoever" with his actions.

 

I missunderstood your post. Two in one day, I may need to take a step back. :lol2:

  • Replies 453
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never said that. Same result could've easily been accomplished without this guy going Brock Lesner on her. You yourself even said it was excessive. I'm speaking of those who have said, "she'll listen next time", or "I'd have no issue with him doing that to my child", or the ones who "have no issue whatsoever" with his actions.

 

Let's agree the SRO was over the top.

 

Let's say he picks the desk up into the hallway and she walks back into the classroom. When is it ok for him to drag her away.

 

Was she under arrest? If so did the officer tell her that before he restrained her?

Seen it happen to a teammate. He deserved it.

 

That makes it acceptable? He deserved it?

If he didn't pick her up and toss her then how did she get from sitting in her desk to laying on the floor by the door? Come on now, JD.

 

He flipped her desk over while she was sitting in it and then hurled across the floor like a bowling ball while parts of her body were still wrapped around the desk. Is that a more accurate statement of his excessive abuse?

 

From the sick humorous side of this, which a couple of my friends went to, it reminded them of the "throwing a midget" contests that we saw on tv back in the day.

 

 

Sorry everyone, but when they sent me the email/link, I had to laugh a little. Sick and twisted, I know.

So you're suggesting she was violent and no one did anything about immediately?

 

I think he's speculating that he could have seen this girl act out on other occasions.

Let's agree the SRO was over the top.

 

Let's say he picks the desk up into the hallway and she walks back into the classroom. When is it ok for him to drag her away.

 

Was she under arrest? If so did the officer tell her that before he restrained her?

 

I have yet to see a link with clear audio and still lots of stories out there. The video speaks for itself IMO(excessive abuse) but the entire story is still a mystery.

 

 

For what she went through I hope she was talking about his mama like a dog or something.:lol2:

Of course that's not cool.

 

Coach(apple) -vs- Officer(orange), no comparison can be made here.

 

A coach can kick the player off the team. If the player continuously returns to practices and disrupts the practice, the coach will end up calling the authorities to deal with it.

 

The authorities were called to deal with this girl. While he was wrong in his approach, he was within his rights(according to the expert on CNN) to handle it as he saw fit.

 

I have no idea why, but the "expert" part of that article has been removed. I am not saying it wasn't there, it was. edit. it's still there, just moved within the article.

From the sick humorous side of this, which a couple of my friends went to, it reminded them of the "throwing a midget" contests that we saw on tv back in the day.

 

 

Sorry everyone, but when they sent me the email/link, I had to laugh a little. Sick and twisted, I know.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

Wolf of Wall Street.

Don Lemon has been getting destroyed on Twitter since this incident came out. Destroyed. :lol2:

 

And in other news, water is wet.

That makes it acceptable? He deserved it?

 

What made this uncomfortable for me is this situation or example we are talking about is a female. I don't like violence on females period.

 

Not to get in details on the situation but in the case of my teammate it was 100% justified. He learned his lesson and jokes about it to this day.

What made this uncomfortable for me is this situation or example we are talking about is a female. I don't like violence on females period.

 

Not to get in details on the situation but in the case of my teammate it was 100% justified. He learned his lesson and jokes about it to this day.

 

The female part of it makes it disturbing for me also. That part bothers me more than anything.

I don't condone how he did it at all. I think he went to far, as you said picking up the desk would of probably been a better result. I just read @Mayfield utopian post of how kids should be treated and I got sick.

 

The real problem is why was the SRO called in the first place. The teacher should be trained to handle that situation. But in our climate of lawsuits they are afraid to. So then we called in a officer who is trained to take someone into custody by any means possible and this is the result.

 

You got sick? Awww, was probably your conscience saying "I'm outta here." :puke:

Don Lemon has been getting destroyed on Twitter since this incident came out. Destroyed. :lol2:

 

And in other news, water is wet.

 

CNN is awful. :lol2:

Sidenote: I'm in a Twitter debate re: this. I simply asked some people who are saying the officer was way out of line what the appropriate next steps would be when she continued to refuse to leave?

 

Response from a lady with a Ph. D: Oh, I see that you're OK with officers beating children.

 

You can't even have a good rational debate any longer.

 

He didn't beat anyone. What was she watching?

Don't mess with cops and they won't throw you across a room. It seems so simple to me yet so many people can't seem to understand.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.