Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 8 Ashland 7

Featured Replies

Yup, they're both terrible. If either of them can make it to Bowling Green they won't have a chance against whoever comes out of the West. :)

It was meant tongue and cheek I was poking fun at fans not team both teams very good lighting up

  • Replies 146
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first fumble was CAUSED by a great hit. The interception was on 3&12 and it was 30 yards downfield. Ashland had several false starts and their fullback went the wrong way on a crucial 4th and 2. Plus, they stalled out two times in the red zone. Maybe they laid the egg?

 

That is why Ashland had fewer penalties and fewer turnovers. No doubt Ashland had some mistakes that I would think are not the norm, but I still feel like JC played as bad as possible and Ashland dominated the game and lost. Ashland laid an egg but it was based on play calling and in game decisions not by the players o the field.

 

Central laid an egg based on players. I would not count on it happening again if these two teams play again.

 

Ashland fans sure are sore after another loss to JC. You think they would be used to it by now.

It was meant tongue and cheek I was poking fun at fans not team both teams very good lighting up

 

I know. These two teams are traditionally good, so its expected that their fans want perfection. Perfection isn't possible, but fans of good teams always seem to pick each game apart and identify what could have improved their team. It's just the nature of the beast. I don't think anyone from either teams fan base doesn't still believe that their team has a good shot at winning state.

That is why Ashland had fewer penalties and fewer turnovers.

 

Ashland had 7 penalties, JC had 5.

That is why Ashland had fewer penalties and fewer turnovers. No doubt Ashland had some mistakes that I would think are not the norm, but I still feel like JC played as bad as possible and Ashland dominated the game and lost. Ashland laid an egg but it was based on play calling and in game decisions not by the players o the field.

 

Central laid an egg based on players. I would not count on it happening again if these two teams play again.

 

Ashland fans sure are sore after another loss to JC. You think they would be used to it by now.

 

Look I'm not a die hard fan I'm just stating the obvious.

 

Ashland had 7 penalties, JC had 5.

 

Do let facts get in the way

I predicted a 1 point game. I just didn't think it would be that low. If you are a defensive minded person, this was the game for you. Two great defensive teams that let the other team come up with one big play a piece. Hopefully we can return the favor in a couple of weeks down in Paintsville.

  • Author

Anyone have a Drew O'Bryan tackle count? And how many were TFL?

 

 

Dowdy took some big hits. He's a thin kid but he was taking big hits from guys twice his size full speed. He ran pretty well though.

Anyone have a Drew O'Bryan tackle count? And how many were TFL?

 

 

Dowdy took some big hits. He's a thin kid but he was taking big hits from guys twice his size full speed. He ran pretty well though.

 

I don't know about O'Brian, but I'm sure it was a lot. He was all over the place. Dowdy proved last night that he can take a hit. Impressive. He's such a good kid too.

Unofficial O'Byran had 12 tackles 5 TFL. Kash is a stud for Paintsville but I wouldn't trade O'Byran for him. I'm sure the Paintsville people feel the same.

Anyone have a Drew O'Bryan tackle count? And how many were TFL?

 

 

Dowdy took some big hits. He's a thin kid but he was taking big hits from guys twice his size full speed. He ran pretty well though.

 

I don't know about O'Brian, but I'm sure it was a lot. He was all over the place. Dowdy proved last night that he can take a hit. Impressive. He's such a good kid too.

  • Author
Unofficial O'Byran had 12 tackles 5 TFL. Kash is a stud for Paintsville but I wouldn't trade O'Byran for him. I'm sure the Paintsville people feel the same.

Seems like he had a lot more. Was all over the field.

Seems like he had a lot more. Was all over the field.

I know that's what Dicky told me so it's probably a lot more. Lol

Seems like he had a lot more. Was all over the field.

 

JC only ran 33 plays so I would say that was alot.

JC only ran 33 plays so I would say that was alot.

 

Was going to say the same thing. Ashland's D were constantly putting JC in 3rd and longs and getting off the field on 3rd down.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.