Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 8 Ashland 7

Featured Replies

I think the question everybody wants to know.......did everyone from the update thread get to meet. :lol2:

 

There was more about where everyone was seating and what they were wearing, then talk about the game. :lol:

  • Replies 146
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

O'Bryan is just as good of a LB as Kash Daniel.

  • Author
I think the question everybody wants to know.......did everyone from the update thread get to meet. :lol2:

 

No :lol2:

No :lol2:

Bummer. I was rooting for you all.

I think the question everybody wants to know.......did everyone from the update thread get to meet. :lol2:

 

I think @RaiderPride5 was a little intimidated about me showing up his date with my Crocs.

I had pictures of this happening:

 

Unknown 1.jpg

Ashland needed this game. Kids wanted this game they were on the field crying after. I feel awful for them that they lost. Hopefully they use it as motivation for the rematch.

I look forward to the thoughts of our Johnson Central posters on the game.

Even though I picked JC to win, I still feel like I have some crow to eat. Maybe just one thigh or a wing or something. I could gnaw on a beak, I guess.

 

I really underestimated the Tomcats in this one. It sounds like better coaching would have won them the game.

 

Please let there be a rematch.

First off, I feel terrible for the kids. On paper, they won the game. They played their rear ends off, but that's not always enough. The atmosphere, as expected was outstanding, unfortunately we will not get a chance to repeat that in a few weeks.

 

But it is what it is, all in all I'm OK with the outcome. Prior to the game, a couple of us were having a sip of bourbon and agreed that if this game is close, the losing teamay very well win the rematch. I hope we are right and it wasn't just the bourbon talking.

 

By the way, I've been hearing about South Warrens run defense all season. Ill make an educated guess and say that the two best run defenses in the state, are likely here in eky.

 

Congrats to JC on the win, and thank you for helping pack the house for this game. Hope you enjoyed your time in Ashland. That goes for everyone that attended.

Great game, great atmosphere. Ashland was the better team IMO. Contras to JC. Both teams played outstanding defense. The chip shot field goal from the 4 is a must in a game like this. You need to take the points whenever you can. Granted, he might have missed it, but we'll never. Final should have been 10-8. JMO.

Who scored first?

 

Ashland, on the 1st play of 2nd half.

So JC made a big call to go for 2?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.