Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 8 Ashland 7

Featured Replies

I can understand the argument for not kicking the fg in the first quarter I don't understand not trying a 38 yarder in the 4th.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can understand the argument for not kicking the fg in the first quarter I don't understand not trying a 38 yarder in the 4th.

 

 

Does their kicker even have the leg for that?

84 feet further than an extra point and his extra points toward the closed end land behind the seats. I say he does and if you feel the odds were better of picking up the first down I would argue that you get no points for a first down.

  • Author

Still wondering why they didn't kick a field goal the first quarter. Immediately get 3 on the board, had the entire game left.

Too far. Hahahaha.

With Harrison beating Bourbon how donthenomayoffs line up for both teams.

84 feet further than an extra point and his extra points toward the closed end land behind the seats. I say he does and if you feel the odds were better of picking up the first down I would argue that you get no points for a first down.

 

Actually only 54 feet farther than an extra point, but what situation are you talking about?

You are correct I hit the wrong number. Fingers too fat.

With Harrison beating Bourbon how donthenomayoffs line up for both teams.

 

Holmes @ JC

Bourbon Co. @ Ashland

Greenup Co. @ Harrison Co.

Rowan Co. @ Scott

Holmes @ JC Bourbon Co. @ Ashland Greenup Co. @ Harrison Co. Rowan Co. @ Scott

 

Any predictions on Greenup /. Harrison County game?

Any predictions on Greenup /. Harrison County game?

 

Greenup.

Any predictions on Greenup /. Harrison County game?

It'd definitely be Greenup Co. for me. Possibly one of the best defenses on our end of the state, should carry them through this one.

Here's the last play of the game...it wouldn't have counted even if a catch had been made because he crossed the line of scrimmage:

 

I still think that they should have tried for the field goal on 4 and 4. I know it was still early in the game, but you got to try to get points whenever possible. As well, in the 4th qtr, they should have attempted it. I've seen the kid kick numerous times, he's got the leg for it. JMO.

Did anyone know that Johnson central was told the put air in their footballs after halftime? No joke, one of the officials told me the other day.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.