Dontaie Allen 6'4" freshman From Pendleton County had a big summer!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different one. Latest break was trying to dunk on a kid at KBA freshman camp. Kid basically threw him to the ground. Would have been flagrant if it were a HS game.

I was sitting in the chairs on court one beside the goal it happened on. I didn't think it was any where close to fragrant. Just a kid trying to block a dunk attempt to me but everybody has their own opinion and view of stuff. I thought he was gonna be ok after he shot his ft's. Always hate seeing kid get hurt. I been thru plenty of that. Mine broke his leg last year.

I believe this kid will take the 10th by storm...not only could he be a top player in the region but I believe he will have some of the biggest games outta all the 10th...

PC point guard Hunter Wood in my opinion is tops in the region at controlling the pace of the game and his leadership will help the freshman Allen shine...

I'll take my popcorn with extra butter

I believe this kid will take the 10th by storm...not only could he be a top player in the region but I believe he will have some of the biggest games outta all the 10th...

PC point guard Hunter Wood in my opinion is tops in the region at controlling the pace of the game and his leadership will help the freshman Allen shine...

I'll take my popcorn with extra butter ����

Welcome to BGP!

these are my favorite posts by new members!

I'll take my popcorn with extra butter ����

The 10th has some strong senior PGs this year. Hunter is certainly one of the best.

What're the chances of him transferring before he graduates at PC? Antrobus was born and raised in PC and just moved to Morehead with his dad. I hope the kid stays in PC but it just wouldn't really be a shock if he did move.

He is a special talent. I could see him transfering to an elite program before his high school career is done. Maybe as soon as the 2016-2017 season. Then again he could very well stay at PC, guess it depends on how strong they are going to be in the region and if they have a chance of competeing for a region and state title.

If I'm Dontaie Allen, I'm not going anywhere. Coach Belcher will adequately prepare him for his future as a Division 1 basketball player.

No doubt. He obviously could go to a school that gets more exposure, but don't think he's going to find a coach with his best interest at heart like Coach Belcher.

If I'm Dontaie Allen, I'm not going anywhere. Coach Belcher will adequately prepare him for his future as a Division 1 basketball player.

Doesn't AAU ball at a high level negate the need to go to a "high-level" high school program? How high-level are we talking anyway?

Stay home. Play with your boys. Hoop it up in AAU to get exposure.

Allen currently ranked 3rd in the state of Ky for his class of 2019....also led his AAU team to a Ky state championship and a D2 National Championship over the summer!

I heard he attended several National camps and got alot of recognition. Including Chris Paul's CP3 Rising Stars Camp in North Carolina....where he made the top 20 All Star Team.

I can't wait to watch this 14 year old freshman...he is sure to turn some heads! He is a returning starter outta PC.

Just curious...why is a kid of this talent playing D2 AAU? Sound like the kid can ball! Wouldn't he be better suited for D1...if he's looking for exposure?