Dontaie Allen 6'4" freshman From Pendleton County had a big summer!

Allen currently ranked 3rd in the state of Ky for his class of 2019....also led his AAU team to a Ky state championship and a D2 National Championship over the summer!

I heard he attended several National camps and got alot of recognition. Including Chris Paul's CP3 Rising Stars Camp in North Carolina....where he made the top 20 All Star Team.

I can't wait to watch this 14 year old freshman...he is sure to turn some heads! He is a returning starter outta PC.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hearing he has a broken wrist. If true how much does that slow him down untill healthy? Can really start praticeing with the team until the cast comes off. Hope he is ready for the start of the season love watching him play.

Has been doing drills and working out at 6:30 in the morning with Coach B with the cast on. Simply using his other hand for shots around the rim and dribbling.

He is going to be a good one. He hasn't truly realized how good he is yet. Once he does and gets aggressive, he is going to be very tough to stop. I'm a fan after seeing him several times this summer.

He is going to be a good one. He hasn't truly realized how good he is yet. Once he does and gets aggressive, he is going to be very tough to stop. I'm a fan after seeing him several times this summer.

Agree on him getting more aggressive.