Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pope met with Kim Davis

Featured Replies

I have no clue what the hell a sanctuary city is. However, if they're violating Federal laws and have been told they need to comply or resign, and they refuse, I am 100% against those city governments.

 

As to your second paragraph, I guarantee the vast majority of those supporting her would be absolutely silent if she were a Muslim.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city

  • Replies 324
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People disagreeing with you doesn't mean they're judging you.

 

Agreed, in person he maybe one of the most likable people on this site. Heck, behind the scenes I see the real Mnt Ref and get along with him great! We disagree on a lot of things but I consider him a friend. Same with UK#1, a really nice guy.

I have no clue what the hell a sanctuary city is.

 

Exactly my point.

  • Author

I am not going to lie, this is about my belief of the Bible. Has nothing to do with her doing her job, although I do see that side of the argument. The Bible clearly condemns homosexuality and goes as far as to call it a abomination in Gods eyes. Its clearly a sin. There are tons of other sins that will send you to hell also. I have said in other threads that this one sin has always brought judgment to nations and citys and I think most Christians that are really against that knows very well what the Bible says about this and do not want to experience the wrath of God.

 

Now to the unbelievers or the watered down Christians who take no time to read what it really says, then you are free to disagree with what I have said and most of you have. But this is my stance and that stance is not built on what I personally think, but what I have read in the Bible. Because if the Bible is true( and I have made a decision to trust it) then it does not matter what I or anyone else thinks, because come judgement day it will only matters what God thinks. Some may not like this, but its facts whether we choose to believe it or not.

  • Author
Yes, Yes I do. You must have me mistaken with someone else. Search "Kim Davis Found In Contempt", Sept 3, 2015.

 

I think you are correct. I did search it and I apologize for saying you were the biggest offender which you were not. Science Friction was. Im sorry for the mistake.

There's more than one side to the Kim Davis saga. If the Pope did indeed meet with Kim Davis and her good-ol'-boy husband, then that significantly elevates this story, because some could interpret the meeting with a headline that reads: "Pope sanctions civil disobedience in the name of 'religious freedom.'" Which is why the Vatican spinmeisters are hard at work right now.

I am not going to lie, this is about my belief of the Bible. Has nothing to do with her doing her job, although I do see that side of the argument. The Bible clearly condemns homosexuality and goes as far as to call it a abomination in Gods eyes. Its clearly a sin. There are tons of other sins that will send you to hell also. I have said in other threads that this one sin has always brought judgment to nations and citys and I think most Christians that are really against that knows very well what the Bible says about this and do not want to experience the wrath of God.

 

Now to the unbelievers or the watered down Christians who take no time to read what it really says, then you are free to disagree with what I have said and most of you have. But this is my stance and that stance is not built on what I personally think, but what I have read in the Bible. Because if the Bible is true( and I have made a decision to trust it) then it does not matter what I or anyone else thinks, because come judgement day it will only matters what Gods thinks. Some may not like this, but its facts whether we choose to believe it or not. Changes nothing.

 

I'm not going to lie. I have absolutely no desire to be your version of a Christian. The God I know is a loving and forgiving God.

 

Also, your crying about people judging you is downright comical after this post.

  • Author
I'm not going to lie. I have absolutely no desire to be your version of a Christian. The God I know is a loving and forgiving God.

 

Also, your crying about people judging you is downright comical after this post.

 

If I am a Christian what would you have me follow? And have you ever read the Bible?

I think you are correct. I did search it and I apologize for saying you were the biggest offender which you were not. Science Friction was. Im sorry for the mistake.

 

No problem.

If I am a Christian what would you have me follow?

 

There are numerous different sects of Christianity that all have varying beliefs.

 

Your post amounted to nothing more than a "if you don't agree with my views on Christianity, you aren't a true Christian.

 

You cry about people judging you and your beliefs and then turn around and call those who don't share your specific beliefs "watered-down Christians". That's being a hypocrite.

There's more than one side to the Kim Davis saga. If the Pope did indeed meet with Kim Davis and her good-ol'-boy husband, then that significantly elevates this story, because some could interpret the meeting with a headline that reads: "Pope sanctions civil disobedience in the name of 'religious freedom.'" Which is why the Vatican spinmeisters are hard at work right now.

 

If it does get elevated to a point on what the pope said, then the Vatican would step in and clarify everything, IF they keep getting asked about it.

 

But to me, there are other things a lot more important that this entire saga.

  • Author

Have you read the Bible? If someone goes directly against what the Bible teaches and says they are a Christian they are the hypocrite. I am not without sin. I am guilty of judging sometimes. I can confess where I am wrong and I do that alot. Again I ask if you have ever read what it says?

I will ask this. Just because you disagree with me, does that make you right? And who or what gives you the right to judge me or what I believe? Cause thats just what you did.

 

If this is directed at me:

 

1. I didn't say that me disagreeing with you made me right to anyone but myself.

 

2. If you are against gay marriage, I again do not care, as I said about Kim Davis. If you don't believe she should have to fulfill her job duties, then I again disagree.

Have you read the Bible? If someone goes directly against what the Bible teaches and says they are a Christian they are the hypocrite. I am not without sin. I am guilty of judging sometimes. I can confess where I am wrong and I do that alot. Again I ask if you have ever read what it says?

 

Yes, I've read the Bible. Here's the thing. 100 different people can read the Bible and come away with 100 different interpretations. Your interpretation is no more likely to be accurate or correct than anyone else's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.