Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pope met with Kim Davis

Featured Replies

To be fair to Mtn Ref, he is right that posters took personal shots at Kim Davis. I seem to recall "bigot" being throw about.

 

He brought up how some were talking about her looks, he has done the same thing, many times when it concerns Mrs Obama.

  • Replies 324
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw this on CNN.com:

 

Mat Staver, the lawyer for Davis, said the session lasted 10 minutes and was just between the Pope, his client and her husband. He said pictures were taken and will be released at some point. He didn't say when or why they weren't being released immediately.

 

Kim Davis met with the Pope, her attorneys say - CNN.com

 

The Vatican is not confirming or denying this happened. Not sure what that means. But, I still don't think it happened. Until the Pope confirms it, I'm not really given much credibility from her legal team. I'm sure the Pope was also at that giant prayer rally in Peru to support her.

 

I really hope they release a photo that is obviously doctored. Because that would be hilarious.

 

And, it said it happened last Thursday. I wonder if anyone around Rowan County saw her that day. If she wasn't around, then she at least technically could have been in D.C.

That's fine but let's not say that Mt Ref is incorrect in his belief that tolerance isn't always a two-way street.

 

Oh, let me make that perfectly clear....I have never been, am not, nor will ever be tolerant of blatant bigotry and discrimination.

  • Author
He brought up how some were talking about her looks, he has done the same thing, many times when it concerns Mrs Obama.

 

 

You were the biggest offender.

And, it said it happened last Thursday. I wonder if anyone around Rowan County saw her that day. If she wasn't around, then she at least technically could have been in D.C.

 

Supposably she was in DC picking up an award around the same day. You know, martyrs are always going around picking up awards. ;)

So, when you say that Mrs. Obama is ugly, and ugly nasty, its exercising your free speech, but when people who mentioned the looks of Kim Davis, it's wrong?

 

I was doing or saying it to show how it compared to the other left wing liberal idiots who took it upon themselves to make fun of Palins family and young daughter and autistic kid. I did it to show how it compares.

 

Those making fun of Kim Davis were doing it from their heart and meant it.

 

I didnt mean it, I compared it. big difference to me.

Oh, let me make that perfectly clear....I have never been, am not, nor will ever be tolerant of blatant bigotry and discrimination.

 

But! But! But! That's discrimination! Unless you allow discrimination, you're just the same as them! You bigot!

Oh, let me make that perfectly clear....I have never been, am not, nor will ever be tolerant of blatant bigotry and discrimination.

 

To be totally fair about this statement, this would be based on your perception and definition of "blatant"...and bigotry and discrimination overall.

To be totally fair about this statement, this would be based on your perception and definition of "blatant"...and bigotry and discrimination overall.

 

Absolutely.

I think it's funny how much some of you (on both sides) seem to care about this woman.

You were the biggest offender.

 

You want so badly to hope that there is a link between her and the pope. If she did meet, which is possibly, her "legal team" is using her to attempt to push themselves. A meeting means nothing, a press release on WHY would mean something.

 

We will wait on that press release just as much as we all will continue to wait for your "photos" that you took in Ashland of the pro Davis fanatics. As we seem to recall, others had to post those photos as you conveniently only posted anti Kim fanatics.

  • Author
You're so full of it!

 

Here is what I know. If someone is really acting say " religious" in lets say, in the Religion, Ethics, Philosophy forum( and I encourage others to search someones posts) and came to these threads and said some of the things that were said, I would be ashamed.

  • Author
You want so badly to hope that there is a link between her and the pope. If she did meet, which is possibly, her "legal team" is using her to attempt to push themselves. A meeting means nothing, a press release on WHY would mean something.

 

We will wait on that press release just as much as we all will continue to wait for your "photos" that you took in Ashland of the pro Davis fanatics. As we seem to recall, others had to post those photos as you conveniently only posted anti Kim fanatics.

 

I have a phone full of photos if anyone would like to see them. Im sure you would say they were edited. All anyone has to do is look me up. I am easily found.

I think it's funny how much some of you (on both sides) seem to care about this woman.

 

Not the person, the stand she is taking...and not necessarily for or against the actual reason, just the fact that she is willing to take the stand itself. Not a fan of the government begin involved in "regulating" many of the things they do, this is just another one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.