Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pope met with Kim Davis

Featured Replies

Ok...found my own answer. She is Apostolic Pentecostal. I'll be studying that for a while.
Or as we called them holy rollers
  • Replies 324
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am neither. I am a Christian and it really got under my skin because people were so judgmental of anyone like this because of how she believed. Bottom line.

 

False. People were judgmental because she wasn't doing her job.

  • Author
Dont ever expect any slack from most on here.

 

They preach tolerance but when it goes against their view they are as intolerant as me.

 

I am no longer going to be tolerant, it gets you no where and you lose everything you believe in and fight for.

 

I try to respect others views even when I dont agree with them but I wont even give one inch to what I believe. The "tolerance seekers" are the worst hypocrites there is. Anytime you go against God you are fighting a losing battle.

False. People were judgmental because she wasn't doing her job.

 

No, it was because she wouldn't sign off on the gay couple getting a marriage licence. They used her religious views as their own agenda to bash her and her religion. Let alone some on here bashed the way she looked.

No, it was because she wouldn't sign off on the gay couple getting a marriage licence. They used her religious views as their own agenda to bash her and her religion. Let alone some on here bashed the way she looked.

 

Wrong. Her job was to issue marriage licenses. If she's not going to do that, she needs to be removed from her job. You can't just decide you don't want to do your job responsibilities and still maintain your job.

Let alone some on here bashed the way she looked.

 

Not sure how Judicial Watch gets info or cost, but they are non biased, so apparently something isn't right about the cost. As for the ugly Michelle Obama, you said it, not me, I think she is very attractive, but too high maintenance.

 

...

I doubt most anything that comes from Liberty Counsel

Wrong. Her job was to issue marriage licenses. If she's not going to do that, she needs to be removed from her job. You can't just decide you don't want to do your job responsibilities and still maintain your job.

 

Oh yeah, like the holy savior Obama. I cant count the number of things he is responsible for doing and isn't. Last time I checked he is as much a public servant as she is.

And I will add he isn't the only President that has neglected their duty or any public servant as to speak.

 

But because she went against the GAY community, she gets demonized.

...

 

Yeah I quit being nice or tolerant.

I did say she was attractive though. Im too old to remember why I said that.

I doubt most anything that comes from Liberty Counsel

 

As I question and hate everything the ACLU does or stands for.

No, it was because she wouldn't sign off on the gay couple getting a marriage licence. They used her religious views as their own agenda to bash her and her religion. Let alone some on here bashed the way she looked.

 

Not surprised since Obama is a planner and organizer at trade. Not a real Pres.

 

He organizes and plans things for someone, then charges them with no care of price and make a fee.

 

He organized and planned Obamacare and expects the tax payer to pay for it while he still gets his Presidential salary.

 

Works good for him. By the way I assure you his ugly nasty wife and snooty brat kids will get superb healthcare a regular person won't get in Obamacare.

 

I really dont think that about his family but I can say that about his family just like Letterman said it about the Palin family, Obama didn't seem to care then.

 

...

I am neither. I am a Christian and it really got under my skin because people were so judgmental of anyone like this because of how she believed. Bottom line.

 

My problem was never what she believed, in fact I am closer to agreeing than some would assume, but my problem was the way she handled it all.

As I question and hate everything the ACLU does or stands for.

 

Don't necessarily blame u there

Yeah I quit being nice or tolerant.

I did say she was attractive though. Im too old to remember why I said that.

QUIT? These were not recent. You want to bring up people talking about the looks of Davis, yet you seem to do it all the time that you can when it concerns Mrs. Obama.

Same can be said for the radical group the ACLU.

 

 

What makes the ACLU "radical?"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.