Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14 Year Old arrested for making a clock

Featured Replies

As I've said, the school made a mistake, and the whole thing is blown out of proportion. Perhaps I'm naive or ignorant, but seeing this does look kind of suspicious to me._85595033_clock_irving_police_ap.jpg

  • Replies 311
  • Views 29.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kids older sister was kicked out of the same school a few years ago for making a "bomb the school" threat..

  • Author

If this is a situation manipulated by the father then I am disappointed he would use his kid to prove a point. I do still think his ethnicity/edition played a part in how this story was blown out of proportion as well as his treatment but if this was a manipulation of circumstances well then that sucks. I hate being manipulated and it does nothing to increase tolerance.

The kids older sister was kicked out of the same school a few years ago for making a "bomb the school" threat..

 

Uh oh

If this is a situation manipulated by the father then I am disappointed he would use his kid to prove a point. I do still think his ethnicity/edition played a part in how this story was blown out of proportion as well as his treatment but if this was a manipulation of circumstances well then that sucks. I hate being manipulated and it does nothing to increase tolerance.

Thousands of people have been deceived regarding this matter.

  • Author
Thousands of people have been deceived regarding this matter.

 

Hundreds of thousands.

Looks like the master deceiver has been deceived.

Of course I'm talking about Obama

 

Maybe he will learn to stop jumping to conclusions on petty matters like this.

Nice decision-making Barack.

So.....

 

1.) It's possible this kid didn't invent or really build anything spectacular. Apparently what he did is quite easy, and some people believe it's just a regular clock taken apart and put inside a box.

 

2.) The kid, based on statements I've read, knew it might look suspicious.

 

3.) His sister was suspended in 2009 for apparently making bomb threats...

 

Right?

Hundreds of thousands.
That is what happens when everyone assumes that what is reported in the media, and social media is 100% true. Especially if it fits their political template.
  • Author
Nice decision-making Barack.

 

I ain't mad at him.

  • Author
Looks like the master deceiver has been deceived.

Of course I'm talking about Obama

 

Maybe he will learn to stop jumping to conclusions on petty matters like this.

 

He did the right thing.

He did the right thing.

 

Jumped to conclusions, and made a statement influencing thousands of people before we know all of the facts?

  • Author
Jumped to conclusions, and made a statement influencing thousands of people before we know all of the facts?

 

Taking up for the minority who was still profiled despite being put in a position to be profiled.

 

Jesus would have done the same thing.

Taking up for the minority who was still profiled despite being put in a position to be profiled.

 

And you know he was profiled how?

 

I have family who got a visit from social services and police after one of their young children said something in school about how their grandpa (who lived in a different state hundreds of miles away) likes to hunt and has a lot of guns...

 

Were they profiled?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.