Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14 Year Old arrested for making a clock

Featured Replies

Tired of this family. Go away.

  • Replies 311
  • Views 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Leaving the area I agree I have no problem with. The country they chose doesn't look good .

 

Nope. Makes their skeptics look correct. Makes it hard to defend them.

Nope. Makes their skeptics look correct. Makes it hard to defend them.

 

Could you imagine a jury in Texas awarding a family who moved to Qatar ?

 

Smells of a lawyer who wants his day in court.

  • Author
Could you imagine a jury in Texas awarding a family who moved to Qatar ?

 

Smells of a lawyer who wants his day in court.

 

It won't happen. It won't happen in any state and ESPECIALLY not Texas.

It won't happen. It won't happen in any state and ESPECIALLY not Texas.

 

Haha. I want live video of this court case and facial expressions of the jury.

I hope beyond hope it never goes to trial, that a judge with a little common sense looks at it, rolls his eyes and throws it out before it ever starts. But I'm sure that won't happen. Next best thing would be it goes to trail and is soundly defeated in the court process.

 

I wonder, though, whose idea it was to sue. Not sticking up for the family here, not at all, this lawsuit is ludicrous, but wonder if it was their idea from inception, or as someone mentioned above, a greedy attorney looking for a quick payday and the family gladly jumped onboard.

 

I didn't know the family had moved to the ME. I also wonder if they still lived here in the states if they would be suing.

I still think this kid is just a pawn.

The dad is a nut case exploiting a young kid.

 

I'm going out on the limb and saying they end up getting some cash from someone in this mess. It is the American way, even if you live Qatar.

:puke:

 

I've got nothing good to say about these people.

This story upsets me and causes undue stress. Who do I sue?

This story upsets me and causes undue stress. Who do I sue?

Don't know, but I'm sure some liberal university will provide you a "safe space".

Don't know, but I'm sure some liberal university will provide you a "safe space".

 

I hope it is somewhere sunny and warm (in the US, not in the Sahara)!

Don't know, but I'm sure some liberal university will provide you a "safe space".

 

Cal Berkeley will take you in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.