Kentucky @ South Carolina Predictions

Bluto

Who wins?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

They should have lost last week and if they do this week, thats 2 nails in the coffin, with the rest of the season to go.

He won and covered last week, no sweat off anyone's back. South Carolina has a huge and legendarily corrupt football booster group, he'll get as much flak on Saturday night beating UK by 3 as he will losing to them outright from those that control the purse. They are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games vs teams with a winning record, for what VERY little it is worth.

I will say, UK is catching USC at the right time, they are typically average to bad in September, then get much better as the season rolls on.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to know why you think Timmons needs more reps and Johnson probably played 80% of the snaps. As far as pounding it, Williams and Kemp both weight right at 200 pounds so they aren't pounding anyone.

Not to be so technical, when I say pound it, I mean keep running keep running, they already have speed if they can take some hits they will be a big play maker. Timmons is esplosive, I think he deserves to show what he can do, maybe out of a WR Screen, Half-back Screen, line him up at the slot, let him do a post route. I seen him open maybe three times in the game, wide-open, I guess maybe Towles lost confidence in his catching ability. But I feel him at Punt Return is helping is hands. If he doesn't slip on the 36 yard catch, I beleive that would have been a score.

Johnson will be Kentucky's go to receiver this year. It's obvious. Teams will lock him up, then you will have Timmons in the slot and Blake bone along with Badet. This WR talent will be scary this year if Towles can learn to hit them right on the money.

Apropos of nothing: dating back to 2002, UK has had a non-losing SEC record only one time. They went 4-4 in 2006. That is it. They have gone 3-5 three times. They have gone 2-6 five times. They have gone 1-7 twice. They have gone 0-8 twice. If they are going to have any remote chance of hitting their apex at 4-4 in conference play, this is a game they have to have.

For comparison sake, during that time, South Carolina has gone 6-2 three times, 5-3 twice, 4-4 twice, 3-5 five times, and 2-6 once.

Why do some of you all think UK will hold SC to half as many points as ULL?

It's definitely going to be a barn burner. Whatever the over under is take the over, no defenses on both sides. Should actually be a really entertaining game.

This may be a close game, but UK will not be able to make enough stops defensively IF South Caroline continues to run the ball. Last year, it looked like South Caroline got away from what was working for them and allowed UK to get back in the game. I don't see that happening this year.

I would love to see UK head into the UF game with a 2-0 record, I just don't see UK pulling off a victory @ Columbia.