Bluto

Who wins?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why I like South Carolina - USC has couple extra days to prepare for the Cats since they played Thursday night. During this game the QB got better as the game went a long (first Career start).

Why I like UK Chances - They finally have an OC that wants to throw the football (never liked Brown popcorn offense) I think Dawson puts pressure on defenses.

UK won't beat Spurrier two years in a row, sorry lol.......... Towles needs to be benched, D.B needs to get the start, also more reps for timmons, johnson need to be given, boom/kemp/horton(sp) need to keep pounding it.

SC 34

UK 17

As some know I'm a big Drew Barker guy having known him his entire life. Kid can play.

However, no matter who the QB is, Pat or Drew, I'm never going to say a guy needs to be benched after one or two games. Silly.

UK won't beat Spurrier two years in a row, sorry lol.......... Towles needs to be benched, D.B needs to get the start, also more reps for timmons, johnson need to be given, boom/kemp/horton(sp) need to keep pounding it.

SC 34

UK 17

I would love to know why you think Timmons needs more reps and Johnson probably played 80% of the snaps. As far as pounding it, Williams and Kemp both weight right at 200 pounds so they aren't pounding anyone.