Rare Lion Killed by American Dentist

hoops5

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51653[/ATTACH]

Whether the above picture is relevant is up for debate. But I figured I'd post it anyways.

Regardless of that photo, the fact that PETA came out and said this dentist should be hanged is outrageous. Imagine if a pro-life advocate said that about a Planned Parenthood doctor. Unbelievable double standard.

Uh....might want to check this link.

A Jury Will Soon Decide if Pro-Lifer?s Threat Against Abortion Provider Was Just Free Speech

There are also death threats the other way...

I think it just demonstrates we are all crazy in one way or the other.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Repaired Quote

Uh....might want to check this link.

A Jury Will Soon Decide if Pro-Lifer?s Threat Against Abortion Provider Was Just Free Speech

There are also death threats the other way...

I think it just demonstrates we are all crazy in one way or the other.

True, although I have absolutely no idea who this lady Angel Dillard is.

People call Ingrid Newkirk, who said, "[The dentist who killed Cecil the Lion] needs to be extradited, charged, and, preferably, hanged" a courageous and strong leader who is making the world a better place.

I can't see hanging making the world a better place. (Not that you said differently).

True, although I have absolutely no idea who this lady Angel Dillard is.

People call Ingrid Newkirk, who said, "[The dentist who killed Cecil the Lion] needs to be extradited, charged, and, preferably, hanged" a courageous and strong leader who is making the world a better place.

I can't see hanging making the world a better place. (Not that you said differently).

I think we agree, statements about hanging the guy are ridiculous. If his behaviour was illegal, he should be held accountable. Otherwise, he won't be invited to stately doomer mansion.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Repaired Quote

Ty said all profits from "Cecil the Lion" sales to retailers will go to the Wildlife Conservation Research Unit of the University of Oxford in England. The toy will go on sale at the end of September for $5.99.

I'm good with this. (of course "profits" can always be a matter of interpretation.)

Sorry , but do you according to yourself unsilly American understand Zimbabwe's population growth is second in the world? That is the bigger issue behind this. In my opinion, this guy personifies the ignorance. If the population of the article circle explodes, there will be more death by wolf and polar bear....do we kill them all?

Sorry , but do you according to yourself unsilly American understand Zimbabwe's population growth is second in the world? That is the bigger issue behind this. In my opinion, this guy personifies the ignorance. If the population of the article circle explodes, there will be more death by wolf and polar bear....do we kill them all?

So you are fine by human death by wild animal ?

So you are fine by human death by wild animal ?

Please...that would be a tragedy. However as the population of mankind continues to explode there is encroachment that comes with it conflict. One would hope our species would be intelligent enough to manage this without simply eradicating other species. That appears to be asking too much.