Rare Lion Killed by American Dentist

hoops5

Please...that would be a tragedy. However as the population of mankind continues to explode there is encroachment that comes with it conflict. One would hope our species would be intelligent enough to manage this without simply eradicating other species. That appears to be asking too much.

I value human life above all else. Here in this country we moved back predatory animals for our own saftey. Seems like common sense.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I value human life above all else. Here in this country we moved back predatory animals for our own saftey. Seems like common sense.

Good for you. Let's continue to overpopulate with abandon as we are at present and it won't be a problem. Doesn't make sense to me. I don't place a high value on self-centered, self-righteous people who believe this planet and everything on it is ours to soil and throw away because we are God's chosen creatures.

Good for you. Let's continue to overpopulate with abandon as we are at present and it won't be a problem. Doesn't make sense to me. I don't place a high value on self-centered, self-righteous people who believe this planet and everything on it is ours to soil and throw away because we are God's chosen creatures.

If you value animal life over human we will never agree.

If you value animal life over human we will never agree.

I respect ALL life. I don't think anyone on here has ever stated that they value human life over animal. However, if we want to talk about specifics....I value Cecil's life over the Aurora theatre shooter's life at this point. One deserved to live and one deserved to die.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Repairing Quote

I respect ALL life. I don't think anyone on here has ever stated that they value human life over animal. However, if we want to talk about specifics....I value Cecil's life over the Aurora theatre shooter's life at this point. One deserved to live and one deserved to die.

Because that is a valid comparison. Comparing a psycho killer thousands of miles away. Way to keep the debate in perspective.

As long as a species isn't endangered and no laws are broken. I say fire away.

Repairing Quote

Because that is a valid comparison. Comparing a psycho killer thousands of miles away. Way to keep the debate in perspective.

As long as a species isn't endangered and no laws are broken. I say fire away.

So you value then some human lives and not some others. By the way, African lions face extinction by 2050 according to our own fish and wildlife director. Who makes that list...oh....people.

Repairing Quote

Sorry , but do you according to yourself unsilly American understand Zimbabwe's population growth is second in the world? That is the bigger issue behind this. In my opinion, this guy personifies the ignorance. If the population of the article circle explodes, there will be more death by wolf and polar bear....do we kill them all?

Do you have a link that shows Zimbabwe's population growth in 2nd in the world? What I could find showed less than 5% increase from 2000-2010.

ZIMBABWE CONSERVATION TASK FORCE

Only after the last tree has been cut down.

Only after the last river has been poisoned.

Only after the last fish has been caught.

Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

Cree Indian Prophecy

That matches what I saw from Zimbabwe based on % however it also lists the US at .77%. Also there are only about 13 million people in Zimbabwe so even if it was first based on % that doesn't necessarily mean there are people stacked up everywhere.

There is a large nature park...maybe we can get our banks to loan some developers some money and they can plow it under and put in some spec. homes and strip malls like we do here.