Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colin Cowherd on ESPN just reported that Sacramento Kings interested in hiring Cal!

Featured Replies

SVP is going to headline the midnight SportsCenter. Apparently a coveted spot in which he will be able to incorporate more of his radio show (eg. One Big Thing, interviews, etc.). Off the radio airwaves though. Russilo is in limbo. Other changes with their programming including Mike and Mike going to NYC and it doing some work alongside GMA and Cari Champion going to SportsCenter.

 

I'm pretty sure I remember hearing something about Mike & Mike adding a third female co-host? :idunno:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure I remember hearing something about Mike & Mike adding a third female co-host? :idunno:

 

MIKE AND MIKE ARE BOTH FEMALES???!!!

MIKE AND MIKE ARE BOTH FEMALES???!!!

 

Ha. I was about ready to say the same.

 

I just did a google search and it appears they have nixed the plans on moving to NYC and adding the female co-host. Still partnering with GMA.

I am a sports talk junkie. I like Cowherd's show a lot.definitely in my top 5, maybe even top 3.

 

I find SVP's show a bit irritating to listen to. The constant self evaluation... "that was a good segment" ... gets on my nerves. Still, I consider that show above average.

 

As to Cal going somewhere, I think it is a mistake for him to go any where that the team is not one of the favorites to win an NBA title. I believe it will take a team that is that good for Cal to consider going back to the NBA

Don't care for Cowturd at all.

  • Author
So you're the guy that listens to that show. Always wondered who it was.

I like the show and that he doesn't pull any punches.

Cowherd gets unbelievable ratings. If you're not listening, YOU are in the minority.

 

Yep.

 

Dude is all over it. Huge fan.

Don't care for Cowturd at all.

 

Me either

Arrogant Guy who thinks he invented the Game.

 

Yep. I tried listening to Cowherd but the words arrogant and elitist kept coming to mind.

Don't care for Cowturd at all.

 

I'm not a very big fan either. Glad his hours are not during my morning or afternoon commute.

Cowheard is an idiot, his vendetta against John Wall is unhealthily. Also he said KAT won't be a good player in the NBA cause he doesn't win. Huh?

 

Not a fan. He acts as if his opinion is the only one that matter and is very arrogant.

i know it's Sacramento, but I can see them being stupid enough to to actually offer Cal what he wants in order to coach in the NBA

SVP is a close 2nd, but I agree.

 

You know hes no longer on the radio right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.