Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colin Cowherd on ESPN just reported that Sacramento Kings interested in hiring Cal!

Featured Replies

You know hes no longer on the radio right?

 

I had no idea, thanks for the heads up.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never cared much for Cowherd and the John Wall thing is just odd. His ratings are through the roof so I must be in the minority.

Jim Harbaugh was great on Cowherd's show this morning

Cowheard is an idiot, his vendetta against John Wall is unhealthily. Also he said KAT won't be a good player in the NBA cause he doesn't win. Huh?

 

Not a fan. He acts as if his opinion is the only one that matter and is very arrogant.

 

Wait, I just read this. Did he really say that about Karl Townes? Is so I'm not sure what a guy has to do to be considered a winner. I guess only Okafur, Winslow, and Jones will be good NBA players.

Ohio St. fans now hate you.

 

Awesome

I don't think there will ever be a time he doesn't respond. Even when the perfect job comes up, he will tell BBN not to worry and then take the job. And that's not isolated to Cal, most coaches would react that way, IMO.

 

He could be on a plane to Europe. You and I both know if he doesn't answer on Twitter within 30 minutes of the speculation hitting Twitter then BBN will freak out because "he's always denied it by now!!!! He's leaving this time!!!!!" :lol2: :lol2: #twittergold

Ohio St. fans now hate you.

It was sarcasm.

 

The interview was a dumpster fire.

The source on all this remains Cal, himself. Per Mike and Mike. They all but laughed at him and anyone who takes this seriously.

 

As I said in the Cal to NOLA, OKC, or Memphis thread (there's been so many) Cal puts it out there, has his people contact the team, and then reacts as it's the most stupid thing ever. He plays BBN like a fiddle. All the while, he gets another raise.

 

Nice gig.

As I said in the Cal to NOLA, OKC, or Memphis thread (there's been so many) Cal puts it out there, has his people contact the team, and then reacts as it's the most stupid thing ever. He plays BBN like a fiddle. All the while, he gets another raise.

 

Nice gig.

 

It's why he's the best recruiter/salesman in the business.

Cowheard is an idiot, his vendetta against John Wall is unhealthily. Also he said KAT won't be a good player in the NBA cause he doesn't win. Huh?

 

Not a fan. He acts as if his opinion is the only one that matter and is very arrogant.

 

He's said numerous times that he thinks Towns will be a very good NBA player. His take has always been that he thinks Russell and Okafor will be the best in the class though. While I don't agree, that's a far cry from saying Towns won't be good.

 

He thinks Lyles and WCS will struggle to stick in the league. Again, don't agree, but it's not an absurd thought.

The source on all this remains Cal, himself. Per Mike and Mike. They all but laughed at him and anyone who takes this seriously.

 

As I said in the Cal to NOLA, OKC, or Memphis thread (there's been so many) Cal puts it out there, has his people contact the team, and then reacts as it's the most stupid thing ever. He plays BBN like a fiddle. All the while, he gets another raise.

 

Nice gig.

 

He got another raise?

The source on all this remains Cal, himself. Per Mike and Mike. They all but laughed at him and anyone who takes this seriously.

 

As I said in the Cal to NOLA, OKC, or Memphis thread (there's been so many) Cal puts it out there, has his people contact the team, and then reacts as it's the most stupid thing ever. He plays BBN like a fiddle. All the while, he gets another raise.

 

Nice gig.

 

I stopped reading at Mike and Mike.

It's why he's the best recruiter/salesman in the business.

 

Now if he could just coach...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.