Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colin Cowherd on ESPN just reported that Sacramento Kings interested in hiring Cal!

Featured Replies

If you are trying to lure Cal to a team I'm not sure Cosuins in the player to do it with.

 

Agreed.

 

I think Cal views Cousins as a son. A son who is grown, living on his own, and sometimes comes by to visit. :lol2:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@UKCoachCalipari: For the 100th time, I have the best coaching position in the world, I am not looking for any other coaching position.

 

Until he says it for the 107th time, I'm not believing him.

I figured if he didn't turn it down on social media by 3pm all hell would have broken loose. The day he doesn't reply to a job immediately on social media folks will lose their minds.

 

I don't think there will ever be a time he doesn't respond. Even when the perfect job comes up, he will tell BBN not to worry and then take the job. And that's not isolated to Cal, most coaches would react that way, IMO.

So you're the guy that listens to that show. Always wondered who it was.

Cowherd gets unbelievable ratings. If you're not listening, YOU are in the minority.

So you're the guy that listens to that show. Always wondered who it was.

 

I am a regular. Smart sports talk.

Arrogant Guy who thinks he invented the Game.

Best sports radio program going and it isn't close.

 

SVP is a close 2nd, but I agree.

Cowherd gets unbelievable ratings. If you're not listening, YOU are in the minority.

 

i love his show. I think he is spot on most of the time.

SVP is a close 2nd, but I agree.

 

What's going on with his show anyways? I thought I saw something that he and Russilo were no longer doing their show, but it seems to still be going strong. Did I miss something?

What's going on with his show anyways? I thought I saw something that he and Russilo were no longer doing their show, but it seems to still be going strong. Did I miss something?

 

I think SVP is picking up more SC gigs and leaving the show and Russilo will be on his own shortly.

If you are trying to lure Cal to a team I'm not sure Cosuins in the player to do it with.

 

No doubt in my mind the moment Cousins declared Cal had a big sigh of relief. He did the best of anyone in keeping him stable, but that was for only 38 games, playing twice a week. I know we were all holding our breath each time he was on the court. It would be a tough schtick to recalibrate over 82 game seasons.

What's going on with his show anyways? I thought I saw something that he and Russilo were no longer doing their show, but it seems to still be going strong. Did I miss something?

 

I think SVP is picking up more SC gigs and leaving the show and Russilo will be on his own shortly.

 

SVP is going to headline the midnight SportsCenter. Apparently a coveted spot in which he will be able to incorporate more of his radio show (eg. One Big Thing, interviews, etc.). Off the radio airwaves though. Russilo is in limbo. Other changes with their programming including Mike and Mike going to NYC and it doing some work alongside GMA and Cari Champion going to SportsCenter.

Looking through various ranking of Sports Radio, hard to find a list in which Cowherd even cracks the top 10.

 

I get it, that if that's the guy that's on and you listen to him while you are driving or at work every day that he is "Your Guy".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.